Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rpk2006 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Software Startup
    I want to start my own ISV (software firm). Please let me know how to set the ball rolling and what things to keep in mind. I am planning to start one when there are a lot out there. Will I survive? What strategy to follow?
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 5, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Here are some things to consider:

Are you going to market software within your own country or worldwide?

What are you going to provide your customers that distinguishes you from the crowd: specialized software, different pricing model, exceptional service, etc. (look into Long Tail Marketing)

How are you going to reach your potential customers (i.e. marketing)?

Do you have sufficient capital to do all of this? Do you have a business plan?

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

JD Startup [ 2 Answers ]

I have inherited a JD L130 without a manuel. I can't seem to crank it. It turns over well, the parking brake is on and it's full of gas and oil. This mower is only 6 months old and has been sitting up for that time. It has been used only a few times. Please help. Without a manuel, I'm not...

Startup.. [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Yes guys need help... I can't stop a folder from opening when the windows startup... but this folder isn't like this before... I wonder why...

Startup what's going on? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Why does my computer tell me setup is updating configuration files every time I start up regardless and takes about 2mins to get past this before loading windows, I am using win98se. :confused:

Startup [ 5 Answers ]

It Takes 3 Minutes For My Computer To Start Up. I Believe It's Because I Have Too Many Start-ups In The Bottom Right Of My Screen. How Do I Know Which Of These I Can Remove,and How Do I Remove Them??

Svchost.exe?  And startup but not in startup file? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, Can you tell me what svchost.exe is? I'm always getting a box saying it has generated errors and will be closed. Also, a lot of things start up without being in the startup file. Where does the computer get the command to start those things up? The registry or somewhere else? ...

View more questions Search