Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petpyrs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 06:00 PM
    REO Banks
    I'm a Real Estate Agent, and a pretty good one too, but I am trying to break into the REO bank owned properties so that I can work for various lending institutions and list and sell bank owned property. Can anyone tell me if there is a list of who's who and how I go about getting that list and talking to the right people. I am in Northern California, but I am certified to sell property world wide and am a member of the California Assn. of Realtors, the National Assn of Realtors and a Member Counsil of Women Realtors. My specialty is luxury homes, 2nd and vacation homes.
    Pam Tobin, Realtor
    Keller Williams Realty
    3001 Lava Ridge Court #100
    Roseville, CA 95662
    Pamela E. Tobin - Pam Tobin Group Realty - Roseville California Real Estate
    [email protected]
    (916) 275-0875
    :confused:
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 06:02 PM
    I'm a newbie at real estate. Just closed my first this week, so please correct me if I am wrong - but couldn't bank owned property be listed and handled by employees of the bank meaning they wouldn't need an agent?
    Legal Bod Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 10:09 AM
    It's a closed shop, banks have agents they trust and have worked with previously. You need another approach, not head on, but indirect, and you need to locate the decision maker. Telephone 5 banks, 10 top estate agents, and 50 people at random who might have the answer your seeking, the name of the game is you're the QUIZMASTER. Good Luck.
    tamip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 07:58 PM
    I am a property preservation company in Tampa... But I do know the more you list yourself the better chances you have... Here are a few places you can start resnet, redc, williams and williams , Kondaur Good luck!!
    tamip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 07:58 PM
    I am a property preservation company in Tampa... But I do know the more you list yourself the better chances you have... Here are a few places you can start resnet, redc, williams and williams , Kondaur Good luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

REO properties [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to sell reo properties for the banks. Does anyone know whom I need to contact (Department)... I do see the trustees information on the notice of defaults, are these the people to contact or do I go direct to the bank and ask for who? Thanks

Reo departments [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get my foot in the door at real estate owned dept at banks?

Banks transfer [ 1 Answers ]

I have two checking accounts one of them is under my name only which I open more than 6 years ago and then I have another checking I am the secondary and my boyfriend is the primary which we open like 4 years ago. My cousin's account has been negative so the bank went into my checking account and...

Reo depts [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, I am a real estate broker/agent in Stockton Ca. I am trying to get my foot in the door at some bank reo depts. Does anyone have any ideas that might help? Thanks

View more questions Search