Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HopelessLover Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Any Idea's?
    My sister married a guy who had two kids with his ex-wife. He won full custody of both kids. By the final court date, the ex knew she was going to loose her kids and so she split with them and changed her name. Law's make it impossible for the police to just look up her SIN even though she is now a fugitive. My sister and her husband have all sorts of her personal info including her SIN and known alias'. Is there anyone I can contact or anywhere I can go where someone can use this information to find where she is currently residing? I know it would mean a ton to my brother-in-law, and then maybe he wouldn't be so annoying when he visits like there is no hope.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 2, 2007, 04:12 PM
    A private investigator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any idea's for mod's on a MGZR (rover) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, I don't know if in america you guys have these cars.. Anyway, if you do all idea's are welcome. I have a 03 reg MGZR and want to play about with it. At the moment its standard apart from a new exhaust and an air filter. Its black and has 17" multi spoke alloys. People have said get...

Ticks in between toes... Any Idea's? [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 dogs. A 2yr old Staffy X and a 6 month labrador X. I constantly have to pull litrally hundreds of ticks out from in between their toes and the bottom of their feet. Every time I do this it eally upsets me as I feel like I am not helping them to stop it from happening. I have tried Garlic...

View more questions Search