Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike erv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Mobile home serial number
    I am selling a 1 bedroom mobile home. Buyer wants a title insurance. ID on home required. No ID tag on unit found. Only tag is seal on entrance door with the letters
    MGVV
    CERTIFIED
    MHMA/TCA
    REGISTERED
    As a last resort I am hoping that this registry number would show all data in reference to this unit including manufacturer, serial number. And unit ID number. Can you help me.
    Cvillecpm Posts: 553, Reputation: 28

Nov 2, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Call manufacturer and ask where the information is located on the MH and/or look on the title. Title insurance is for the land. Mobile homes are usually considered personal property.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobil home serial number for a title [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir we are trying to sell out older great lakes mobil home there never has been a title for it. The person we bought it from gave us a bill of sale 14 yrs ago the motor vehicle dept wants a serial number we have searched the home top to bottom inside out there is none what we have found is a...

Celing fan serial number [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I find a serial number on a harbor breeze celing fan?

Lost Serial Number [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba Laptop, and I'm trying to find out how much time I have left on my warranty (I want to get the USB port replaced - it's broken). I called Toshiba and of course they asked for the S/N. The OEM sticker on the bottom of the machine has been rubbed clean - probably from using it as...

View more questions Search