Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sylid79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Looking for my son, given up for adoption
    I unwillingly had to give my son up for adoption the summer of 1968. I was young and had no choice. I went to stay at a home for unwed mothers in Savannah Georgia until my son was born that July. I named him Michael Allen. I am not sure if his name was changed. I later married the father of my son and we had a daughter. I have tried several times to find him without any succes. I am married to someone else but he knows about my son. I did then and always will love him. I am 56 yrs old and would love to find him and let him know he has another family who loves and prays for him. Please help me find him!! Thanks, sylid79
    DonnieLSD Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Nov 2, 2007, 09:02 AM
    I have not suggestions for you. I just want to wish you luck.
    sunnyMI Posts: 62, Reputation: 7

Dec 9, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Have you tried USA People Search? Best of luck to you!
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2007, 07:58 PM
    I would guess that if you contacted the adoption agency and gave them a letter addressed to him they could foreword it to him. Then it would be up to him to make contact.
    jenilojo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 11:03 AM
    I am helping my boyfriend search for his birth mother - he was born in the summer of 1968, adopted by a couple in South Carolina... do you have any more info?
    wrench7031 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Do you know the actual born date? I was born July 20 1968 with a birth weight of 3 lbs. 14 oz. found out that Mecklenburg NC had something to do with my placement and then was sent to Wilmington NC were adoption was finalized.
    Ed
    lori666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 04:21 PM
    Looking for my son I give up for adoption his name was kevin troy schotts born July 3 1972 adopted out in the summer of 1973 in saskatoon sask canada
    rayner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 01:50 PM
    Hi l have 4kids up for a adoption in 1993 and l have been looking for my son he name is danny rayner can y help me to look for he is 21or 22
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2011, 07:29 AM

You would have to try one of the adoption sites which allows people to post info and other people to read and respond with the hope that parent and child can re-connect if that is what both parties want.

Undoubtedly your son's name was changed by his adoptive parents.

You don't know his exact age?
    dreamd00d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 09:03 AM
    I too am looking for birth parents. The request here caught my eye. From what I know, I was born in Memphis on July 27th of '68. My mother was very young at birth and I was told she named me Michael. Her last name was Keller. She(birth mother)had red curly hair. Some matching details here.
    lori666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 06:57 AM
    Adoptive father is scottish and his adoptive mother swedish and english kevin schotts was adopted out in the summer of 1973

JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2011, 08:04 AM
    Do you have a question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Adoption of non-biological son! [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to adopt my soon to be wife's son.I have been with him since he was one and he calls me dad and does not recognise his biological dad.can someone please explain the process I might have to go through to achieve this?

Loving husband needs adoption papers for step son [ 1 Answers ]

Please dose anyong have paper they can email me blank in posable I need them I can not find them online anywhere I can trust!! My husband is going to adopt my son he is the best dad ever his real dad signd the paper giving up his rights now I just need the paper for adoption:rolleyes:

Step son adoption [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my daughter has a son 9 years old and he has not seen his biological father since he was 2 weeks old when he sold of all his and my daughters possessions and ran off with another girl leaving my daughter his wife and his son penniless. She divorced him 12 months later changing her name back to...

View more questions Search