Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 08:35 AM
    The Business of running the U.S.
    1. There are many examples of big business being intertwined with government in the capitalist democratic system.

This is perhaps not always a bad thing, but perhaps not always a good thing.

What do you think are the good and the bad of this?
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Big business and government are necessarily tied together. Government protects big business and big business in turn funds government. What balances the two is a free press in America.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

Licencing laws required when running a business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi just wondering if anybody could help I need to find out what licennsing laws are requird when running a nail technology business, and who I would need to contact for this. Any help would be great thanks

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search