Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freakinconfused Posts: 150, Reputation: 18

Nov 2, 2007, 07:59 AM
    "Get Back your Ex" books. Do they really work?
    I've been seeing a lot of ads for these books about winning your ex back on the Internet. I just wanted to pose this question: Has anyone actually got any of these books, read them, and got any useful information out of them? Has anyone actually got their ex back by following the steps in these books? I don't really plan on buying any of them because they seem like a sham to me, but I was just curious.
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Nov 2, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Well, from my psychology class I took, I can be sure that if the books' title is just "get ur ex back" then don't ever mind to buy them because "get ur GF back" is 100% different from "get ur BF back". There is a gender difference here, psychologically.

So if you want to have an e-book, get one which made for a specific gender.

Nov 2, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lmnotok
    well, from my psychology class i took, i can be sure that if the books' title is just "get ur ex back" then dont ever mind to buy them because "get ur GF back" is 100% different from "get ur BF back". There is a gender difference here, psychologically.

So if u want to have an e-book, get one which made for a specific gender.

Well in my case it would be "Get your Ex Girlfriend Back" - I'm not saying I'm actively trying to do this at the moment. She dumped me. I was just wondering if these books work, or if anyone has used them successfully, you know, that kind of thing. This way, if we get some good answers on this thread, people might read this first before they go out and waste money, or not waste money, depending on whether they work or not.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 10:32 AM
    No, there stupid. Basically the advise summed up is: Get a life and then see what happens.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 03:27 PM
    All they tell you is exactly what you get told on here , don't waste your money
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Nov 2, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Every one of those authors got their partner back within 4 days of cashing their first royalty check and 6 have since divorced and have moved into new relationships with girls attending several different book signings. You just never know.

Dec 4, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Not that this is a book about relationships in the romantic sense of the word, but everyone should check out How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. This book has been in print since the '30s and is the most straightforward book I've ever read when it comes to dealing with others, be it your girlfriend, wife, etc. or even boss or roommates or whatever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

IE7 keeps going into "work offline" mode [ 3 Answers ]

I will use IE7 for a while and all works well. End session. Next time I fire it up, the "Work Offline" option under the File menu is checked active and I don't connect. After resetting this flag I connect and all continues as expected. May not happen for awhile but then several days later......

"Great Books of the Western World" [ 2 Answers ]

What is the value of the 52-volume "Great Books of the Western World" and how do I sell it? Printed in 1952. Entire Collection.

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Convert a lamp to work on a "hot" switch via pull chain [ 1 Answers ]

My builder wired a light in an arch way with a "hot" outlet. We put our pool table underneath the archway and now need to add a pool table lamp fixture. All the ones I can find require a light switch. Because the archway if solid wood there was no way to wire it to a switch so the builder told...

View more questions Search