Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joan chin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 04:11 AM
    Video Controller (VGA Compatible)
    I need this controller driver to reinstall in my computer.:(
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Hi, you really ahvent given enough detail there. video controller is something that should come on a driver cd with your graphics card or if its integrated then on your motherboard disc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia audio/video controller [ 1 Answers ]

On my device manager, under "Other devices", It says that the drivers for the Multimedia audio controller and video controller (VGA compatible) are not found. At the same time, there is no sound on my computer even with the speakers on. I'm assuming it's because of the misssing audio controller...

Video controller error [ 1 Answers ]

Installed Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 graphic card on a compaq presario. How to repair the video controller (VGA Compatible) error?

Mutimedia video controller drivers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi hope someone can assist as I feel like bashing my head against a wall several times. I am trying to view TV on media centre 2004 version but it states files required for playing video are missing or corrupt. I checked on device manager and noticed I have no driver for the multimedia video...

Internal and external vga & Video card with TV out... [ 2 Answers ]

Ho.. sorry I an a beginner on this field... I want to buy a vga or video card for watching movies loaded in my computer on my TV screen.. so I want to know what is the difference between the VGA and The Video card.. my computer is pentium 4 so if I bought a 256 mb vga card or video card with...

Video controller driver problems [ 1 Answers ]

I reformatted my compaq presario 5000 with 98 SE and I have everything working but the display is awful. I have no choice but 16 color and small resolution. How can I find out what video controller I have? That shows up in device manager under other devices? The specs on my PC says I have...

View more questions Search