Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smilesh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Erection Related Urgent
    Hi All,

Actually I get hard on strongly when I start foreplay for Love-Making session. But Later it slowly subsidized and, and its difficult for me to keep same hard on, all the time. When its near to real works begins(I mean start Penetration in Vagina). There is No Hard on or Semi-Erect Penis, so I am not able to Insert. During foreplay also Before Insertion in Vagina I feel I have to Pass Urine or otherwise I Lost erection? But after I Pas the Urine I Lost erection and it is not possible for me to get again quick hard on.

Please reply urgently, I need your sincere and effective views regarding this matter.

Regards.
    smilesh
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2007, 10:26 PM
    How old are you?

Nov 2, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Hi Wonder Girl,

Nice to hearing from you, tell me something about you! I am 36 Years Old, I am Married, 3 Kids, Please tell me Sincere and applicable views:
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 2, 2007, 10:23 PM
    Something must be working well if you have three children.

Have you had a prostate examination lately? You are at the age when many men begin to have problems with the prostate (which acts like a policeman for urine and semen flow).

Nov 2, 2007, 11:31 PM
    Please Explain in detail (prostate (which acts like a policeman for urine and semen flow)?

And also any natural method or any herbal Medicine work fine regarding this matter and any exercises? Or any Oil Should Work or any Type of Massage?

Looking for your Sincere Views. And Please explain in simple words! I am really grateful to you!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 2, 2007, 11:49 PM
    Okay. Hmmm. This will be an extremely simple explanation. The prostate gland regulates both the flow of semen and the flow of urine, so that when a male urinates, there is no semen in the urine, and when he ejaculates, there is no urine in the semen.

If there is an infection in the prostate, it will swell up and cut off the flow of urine, making it difficult to urinate. Maintaining an erection will also be difficult, I think. There will usually be pain or at least an ache in the lower abdomen.

Saw palmetto is an herbal remedy. Acupuncture and maybe acupressure should relieve symptoms. Blueberry and pomegranate juices help prevent prostate infections.

Maybe males here will tell about their experiences or what they know has helped.
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Nov 3, 2007, 01:51 AM
    Are u eating your daily tomato??

Nov 4, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Dear Wonder Girl Please Tell me which Herbal Medicine you Told me, From Pakistan I get this medicine with Which Name? (Saw palmetto is an herbal Medicine) Is this Homeopathic Medicine?

Dear edzmedz!

Are u eating your daily tomato?? Please Explain?

And give me any Tips you Have?

And also any natural method or any herbal Medicine work fine regarding this matter and any exercises? Or any Oil Should Work or any Type of Massage?

Waiting for your reply ASAP
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2007, 10:13 PM
    From MedLinePlus --

"Saw palmetto was listed in the United States Pharmacopeia from 1906 to 1917, and in the National Formulary from 1926 to 1950. Saw palmetto extract is a licensed product in several European countries.

Multiple mechanisms of action have been proposed, and saw palmetto appears to possess 5-α-reductase inhibitory activity (thereby preventing the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone). Hormonal/estrogenic effects have also been reported, as well as direct inhibitory effects on androgen receptors and anti-inflammatory properties."

From peacefulmind.com --

"One of the single most preventatives [of prostate problems] is a proper diet. Because diet strongly influences sex hormone production, including testosterone, it is important to cut back on excess meat consumption (which triples the risk), full fat, dairy products (which doubles the risk) and a lack of vegetables and fruits in the diet (which quadruple the risk).

Include legumes in your diet such as beans and peas. Eat healthy helpings of antioxidant fruits and vegetables such as blueberries, cranberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, apples, cherries, black plums, avocados and pears.

Cooked tomatoes and tomato sauce are known to have the phytonutrient, lycopene, which has shown to fight off prostate cancer by 35 to 45 percent in those who eat it ten times or more a week. Proper absorption is key and that includes lycopene with some good fat, which tomato sauce has. Ten tablespoons of spaghetti sauce will do the trick as opposed to 164 raw tomatoes per week.

Supplements

With your lycopene, take 200 micrograms of Selenium a day to decrease your risk of prostate (and other cancers) by 50%. Selenium is a mineral found in vegetables such as garlic, which absorb selenium from the soil.

Consider Vitamin E, especially mixed tocopherols, which appears to work in synergy with lycopene to help reduce the risk of prostate cancer. Take 400 IU daily.

Vitamin C works in synergy with Vitamin E and helps increase its function. Take 600-1000 mg, twice a day.

A diet that includes Flaxseed, flaxseed oil and fish oils contain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids appear to help protect against prostate cancer. Take 3 grams daily.

Folate (800 mg daily), a B complex and Zinc (15 mg daily) have shown to increase fertility and improve sperm motility.

Saw Palmetto has been clinically proven to inhibit the enzyme involved in converting testosterone into dihydrotestosterone. These powerful berries from the saw palmetto palm tree, improve urine flow and decrease inflammation of the prostate gland. Take 160 mg, twice daily.

L-arginine (2 grams daily), an amino acid found in pumpkin seeds and L-citrulline (500 mg twice daily) may possibly increase nitric oxide production, which in turn increases blood flow and therefore can prevent erectile dysfunction and increase sperm count. Foods high in both these amino acids include pumpkin seeds, almonds, cocoa and real (dark) chocolate, garbanzo beans, peanuts, salmon, soy and walnuts.

Consider the Full Spectrum Diet, which includes: phytochemicals (5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables daily), 30 grams of fiber, flavinoids (found in red and purple grapes, red wine and black tea)."

Consider shiatsu, acupuncture, or acupressure also.

Nov 6, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Dear WonderGirl!

I am from pakistan, Please advise me from where I get this Saw Palmetto Medicine here from Pakistan Or Also is there any alternate (Homeopathic) Medicine available in Pakistan.

Or ANY OIL for Massage Please Reply ASAP?

Nov 9, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Saw palmetto has side effects.
    Just eat a tomato everyday. Simple. What more explaining do u need lol

Nov 11, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Dear edzmedz!

Thank you for telling me about Tomato a Day! But Please Tell me , Sometimes ejaculate in case of Night Emissions (ejaculate while sleeping), within a week, after fifteen days I mean in a month 6 to 10 times it Happened, Please tell me any Herbal Medicine for this Problem?

Waiting for your reply!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smilesh
    (ejaculate while sleeping)
    I'm female, but, as far as I know, this is perfectly normal.
    letsbfriends Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Ever heard of an endocrinologist? That's a hormone doctor... maybe your testosterone has dropped and you need to take testosterone to help you out... other than that it sounds like its all in your head. Maybe foreplay gets you thinking more about it than penetration.

Nov 12, 2007, 09:38 PM
    Dear WonderGirl!

Thank you for your reply. Actually you can say that but I am married I told you earlier then I don't think it happens with married MEN. Please give me any natural or herbal or Homeopathic Medicine that really works.

Dear letsbfriends!

Thank you for your reply. Please tell me, which food, Vegetables, Meat or Herbal or Homeopathic Medicine with No side effects. But it works.

Thank you, and waiting for your reply ASAP.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 13, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Just go to the doctors and have yourself checked out!
    Twista Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Attention all please!! Every time I kiss my girl friends I become erect/horny, but as soon as she takes off my clothes I lose all mt feelings and my get weaker. My girlfriend is not happy with that. She gave me five chances t try it but I failed.
    The most embarrassing thing is that this thing never happen when I have sex with any other girl. My girlfriend allowed me to go do some practice on some other girls and I almost made it. When I come to her is like putting my penis into a call/freezing water. I really need help. I nearly committed suicide yesterday but I didn't. My gfriend told me she is so tired about that and she want to leave me out and I don't want her leave me. She is my life, so HELP!!

Nov 28, 2007, 05:17 AM
    Probably performance anxiety? If she threatened to leave you , then she probably only sees you as a sex object lol.

Nov 28, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smilesh
    Dear edzmedz!

Thank you for telling me about Tomato a Day! But Please Tell me , Sometimes ejaculate in case of Night Emissions (ejaculate while sleeping), within a week, after fifteen days I mean in a month 6 to 10 times it Happened, Please tell me any Herbal Medicine for this Problem?

waiting for your reply!
    Come on that shouldn't be a problem! That's part of being a real man lol. Anyway this actually proves that you are perfectly normal and your problem is not biological but rather mental or psychological. So if you don't feel like talking to a therapist, then just sit by yourself and try to think hard at what could be your REAL problem..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having some erection trouble. And I'm only 20! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm new to this site so bear with me. I'm 20 yrs old and having some sexual problems that I think I shouldn't be having for my age. First when me and my girl are getting intimate I get an erection, but it just doesn't seem to last, it wouldn't last. I mean I'm able to have sex but it just...

Erection problems at 16 [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and have problems getting and maintaining an erection. This problem has been about for a fair bit now and is very worrying. I've spoken to my GP he says its probably nerves getting to me but I have my doubts about that as even at home on my own I can't get erections as easy as I...

Too frequent erection! [ 26 Answers ]

Hi Well I've scoured the internet and I can't find help with my problem. Basially I am 28 years old and find that I get too easily sexually aroused! I'm expecting all the following posts to say that I am lucky but it is actually a real problem. I go swimming a lot now to get used to being around...

Catheterization - Erection [ 2 Answers ]

I've been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate and will have to have some urodynamic testing done. I have a big problem with getting erections when naked with people around. I'm totally stressed about this even more than the pain. Even though I know this is not going to be pleasant, I'm sure to be...

View more questions Search