Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braedon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 10:03 PM
    What are some spots on girls that èxcite them`
    I am just wondering what some spots are that make a girl feel more in the mood.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 2, 2007, 02:07 AM
    Her back. Her neck. Holding hands. A footrub. Brushing her hair. Cuddling. Her ears. Her face. Her lips. The inner edge of her elbow. Her wrists.

ROMANCE gets most girls more in the mood. Making them feel sexy without jumping straight for the sex parts gets them in the mood. Telling them that they're beautiful, they're smart, that she's the girl of your dreams... whatever.

Make her feel like it is ALL of her that you want... not just her vagina.
    Lilmsperfect Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 03:53 AM
    Most girls don't like cheesers! Meaning... did you fall from heaven... please don't! Kissing of the neck lightly and a light blowing around her neck and ear gets there goose bump up and rubbing the inside of her thighs. Every girl has different turn on spots but these are usually the ones that work for most girls. The best thing you can do to get her is to respect her decision so if she doesn't want you to sleep with her respect that and have a laugh every girl loves a man that can make her laugh!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2007, 04:11 AM
    Hello b:

There ain't one inch of skin that ISN'T an erogonous zone.

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Every woman has her spots, while some women share the same spots not all do nor do they all respond the same way.

Its not hard to figure out what any woman you are intimate with likes. All you have to do is pay attention to her and you will see.
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Nov 2, 2007, 06:02 AM
    This sounds like a strange one, but I love to be kissed on my temple. It feels very warm and comforting :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 2, 2007, 06:16 AM
    This forum is for ADULTS only. I have to wonder if the OP is an adult. Most adults would have asked about women or females, not "girls".
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Nov 2, 2007, 06:20 AM
    That is a good point, but I'm an adult and occasionally use the terms "Boy" or "Girl" to mean men or women so maybe he is a child, or maybe not. If he is a child he probably won't post back. We'll see :)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Some people think only in terms of sexuality and not sensuality. Problem.

Sexual excitement is just as tied to the brain as it is about the body. Yes, there are many errogenous zones. Yes, some people are more responsive to some than others. But unless you can tap the mental hot spots, you are just going through motions.

Does your parner feel comfortable? Is she relaxed? Is she rushed? All play a factor.

For my partner, if I could choose the setting id let her take a long, hot bath with a glass of korbel brut nearby and some nice music breaking up the silence. Maybe a massage after in a warm room with a fire.

Now... does this mean quick sex in the back of a jeep parked at a remote boat dock in the woods won't work? Hell no. there's also mental stimulation in the "arent we being naughty" thought.

Personally, id say each woman is a little different. Errogenous zones are all over. The key, often, is to find which ones work for a partner, and also to mix up the stimulations to keep things new.

A previous partner loved intercourse. She loved kissing at the neck, some at the breast, finger stim at the cl!toris, fingernails down the back and hands with light pressure wrapped around her neck.

My partner now likes oral stimulation, especially at the outer labia early... meaning don't go for the cl!toris too soon, finger stim near the anus, some breast stim later, very little neck or ear stimulation, some hair pulling, finger sucking with toungue action late in the game can work...

Again... what one person feels as errogenous another might interpret as over the line.

Check out She Comes First... my latest read about sex. Gives you some insight into how to pleasure a woman, focusing on oral stim and getting her there mentally. Not a "perfect how-to" book, and it might intimidate some, but not a bad book to read through and think about. My partner read it and said she learned some things about her own body. I read it and thought it confirmed some things I knew from experience and also threw some new ideas into the mix.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    some people think only in terms of sexuality and not sensuality. problem.

sexual excitement is just as tied to the brain as it is about the body. yes, there are many errogenous zones. yes, some people are more responsive to some than others. but unless you can tap the mental hot spots, you are just going through motions.
    Very good point. I think most of us neglected to mention this assuming this was implied. However that was a mistake to make that assumption. There are a lot of people that truly don't know this.
    braedon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 09:38 PM
    Thank you for the help. I am an adult just a young one. I didn't mean to be derogatory by saying girls instead of women or feamales as such.

My girl friend just seems to be able to find spots anywhere and everywhere and I just want to make her as happy as she makes me. So once again thank you for the advice.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2007, 10:44 PM
    Well... as an addition to my original post, I think most guys, myself included, try to rush things too much when first starting. Were wired almost to "go get 'em before they change their minds"... well... that doesn't do it for most women.

Slow, deliberate sensations are good. Don't be in a rush. Let it build in her mind... tease her and please her until she is grabbing and clawing at you... then you know she's primed and ready.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls being mean [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do if a guy that I was seeing new girl and her friend keep calling me to tell me about their relationship? Its seriosuly breaks my heart every time they call. I keep telling myself to be strong and not care but how can I do this when I still miss and care very deeply for the guy. He...

View more questions Search