Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Which Wii game?
    What in your opinion is the best Wii game and why?

I'm not interested in shooting games. My son likes to play driving games the best and my daughter loves to play games on the computer like My Little Pony and Barbie games.

There are so many out there that look fun. Which is your favorite?
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 2, 2007, 04:56 AM
    Rayman Rabid!! Has racing, puzzle, ddr, hand eye, whack a mole etc all in one game! Great for the whole family!I love it! (see my icon) I give it 4 plungers!
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Nov 10, 2007, 12:25 PM
    My favorite would be zelda twilight princess, but if your looking for a game for younger kids I would advise super mario galaxy
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Thanks, Da Bigchamp. What is the goal of Mario Galaxy? I loved Mario Kart on the old Nitendo system
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Nov 11, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Well until its released in 2 days I won't know the entire story but like most Super Mario games, Princess Peach gets kidnapped by some person who has his own reasons. In the first couple of games Bowser kidnapped Peach because he wanted power over the Toadstool Kingdom and because he "secretly" has a crush on her. In the last game Super Mario Sunshine, Shadow Mario who actually is Bowser's son kidnapps Peach. But in this game the creature who kidnapped Peach most likely is involved with Bowser. In this game instead of going to different towns or exploring the castle, Mario explores the Galaxy searching for the princess. This game is cool because it uses certain factors from space like how celestial bodes have gravity and how some worlds have low or no gravity. From the demos I've played there are parts where you have to jump from small planets to other small planets by jumping close enough to the planets gravity field. Also in this game he explores many different worlds like the magnetic world which involves many machines and magnets, or the disappearing world where u have to stay in the light of moving stars otherwise you won't be able to see where your going. Some people ask how I know so much about the game before it's been released, well its because I found out about a secret code that iI used to unlock all the levels in the demo mode at video game expos (dont tell anyone though). I would advise this game to most kids over the age of 6. It is also entertaining to teens and adults, many game sites rate this game a 9.5 out of 10. Well I hope this helped you and if you need any more answers concerning Wii games you can ask me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rebooting the Wii? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, first of all, all the sockets work, so its not the sockets, but second of all, My Wii has been completely blank, showing no signs of life, the light won't turn on at all when I hook it into a socket, is there a way I can reboot it or something?

Trying to find a wii [ 13 Answers ]

Does anyone know when a new shipment of Nintendo Wiis are coming in? I have been searching for a LONG time for one, but I just can't seem to get a hold of one.

Nintendo Wii [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a good Nintendo Wii game for me? I've tried Redsteel but I didn't like that game. Any suggestions?:)

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Nintendo wii [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thinking about buying a wii and was just wondering where is the cheapest place to purchase a wii?? Any good games out there at the mo?

View more questions Search