Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbarella Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2005, 09:10 AM
    80's kids movie with leprechaun
    Driving me crazy! No one believes that this movie exists. About two children who meet a leprechaun who takes them to a world on the other side of the rainbow using gold dust. The people in the other world worship this monster thing, like a huge moon, and slide into its mouth and are either turned into gold dust or come out transformed into butterfly people. The kids meet other zany charcters like a dog person who chases lights and an irish dude who carries the leprechaun on his shoulders and sings. Please help me people! I'm not crazy this movie is out there somewhere!
    tanyamccracken Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 06:27 PM
    Finian's Rainbow?
    nathan_70 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 11:30 PM
    OMG! I know this movie! Everyone thinks I'm crazy too, but I can't remember the name of it. Its such a faint memory that I half began to believe it was some twisted nightmare I'd had as a kid. It's not Finian's Rainbow though. Let me know if you do figure out the name of it.
    nathan_70 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 11:40 PM
    I found it. It's called "The Great Land of Small". I know you posted the question two years ago, but in case you still care, there it is.
    ziggylove_child Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 10:44 PM

OMG thanks Nathan! This movie has been driving me nuts for like 15 years!
    Finally!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, Been buggin me for a while, I remember a film in the 80's where 3 kids built a spaceship out of an old washine machine and other crap and there was a computer whizzkid who made this bubble float using his computer who then used the bubble to fly the spaceship. It's been buggin me,...

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Knowing my luck Im not going to be able to get an answer, but here it is anyways: In the beginning of the movie it was a boy and a girl and they get the larger dolls with short curly hair and then the kids hug them the dolls come to life. Then the dolls and the kids both go into the mirror into...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I remember this movie from when I was younger but can't remember the title. It was about kids that would ice skate and then they talked to a snowman that could talk back to them. The snowmans name was Mr. Kumico or something like that.

View more questions Search