Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ciadellys Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Do I have an STD or Am I Pregnant?
    I lost my virginity at 15 dec.18.2004 to this dude he's spanish and we been together for 3 years since sept.2004 and we been having unprotected sex I'm 18 years old now but at 17 I met this white dude name chris he was 16 at the time and I started going out with him in oct.2006 I cheated on my boyfriend the one that I lost my virginity 2 so I started to have unprotected sex with him on nov.7.2006 stupid of me but at the same time I was having unprocted sex with my other boyfriend that I been since I lost my virginity, I lasted with this dude name chris since oct.2006-feb.2007 I realize that at the end he cheated on me with this girl name desiree she's 16 now the day after valentine's day, so I was really hurt because I honestly had more feelings for chris than the dude I lost my virginity 2 so then months later I get over him, my boyfriend that I lost my virginity 2 name ernesto he got tested for ALL STD'S in may he tested negative for all std's and my ex-boyfriend chris says he's clean but I don't know if he really is but my question is that I was having sex with chris and ernesto at the same time without condoms don't you think if chris would've had something I would've gave it to ernesto yes or no another thing is that I usually get yellow-green discharge at times in my underwear but what I'm really worried is that in aug.26.2007 was my last normal period and in sept.2007 but my period always been irregular I didn't get my period and in oct.2007 I started having some very light cramps but brownish discharge and it comes and goes could I have some type of std or could I be pregnant?
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 1, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Girl go to the doctor and get checked out! And please stick to one person...
    DonnieLSD Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Nov 1, 2007, 12:31 PM
    I'm not a woman and I'm not a doctor, but if you had gotten something from chris you would have passed it on to ernesto. So, if there both clean you could assume that you were, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't get yourself tested. As far as being pregnant, that's possible. You may miss your period if you started birth control. I don't know about the discharge.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 1, 2007, 12:32 PM
    There is no real way to tell unless you go to the doctor. You need to go get this checked out as some STDs, if you have one, will make you sterile, yet others can cause brain damage if left untreated. Greenish discharge is a warning sign that there is some sort of infection going on.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 1, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    There is no real way to tell unless you go to the doctor. You need to go get this checked out as some STDs, if you have one, will make you sterile, yet others can cause brain damage if left untreated. Greenish discharge is a warning sign that there is some sort of infection going on.
    Not all STDS will make you sterile. But if left untreated they can. If left untreated for a long period it can leave you with PID Pelvic Inflamorty Desiese. You don't want that. And sphyliss is the only one that can cause brain damage and that's if it goes untreated for MANY YEARS! And then there are some that can't be treated and you have to live with for the rest of your life

Pregnancy on the other hand seems very possible. You need to go to the doctors and have yourself checked out. It sounds like you have a bacterieral infection. ANd that can be cleared up with a round of antibiotics.

Long story short go to the doctors and get yourself checked out. Its better to be safe then sorry!
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 1, 2007, 12:43 PM
    You need to go to the doctor. Every woman should have an annual pelvic exam, with a pap smear if appropriate. Pick up the phone right now and make an appointment. If money is an issue, see if there are any free clinics or clinics for the uninsured. Many counties in the US have free women's health exams at certain times of the year. Some websites you could also check out are : Going to the Gynecologist 101: What to Expect and When to See Your Ob / Gyn and Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
    You won't know what is causing your discharge without going to the doctor. Like J_9 says, STDs can have serious consequences. OBGYN doctors have seen everything, and there is no need to feel embarrassed about going. If you haven't had an exam before, let them know. They will take some extra time to explain things to you and to make you feel comfortable. Tell them what you told us about your sexual history and symptoms. Get this checked out right away. I'm not trying to scare you, but any changes like that always need prompt medical attention. Make an appointment today.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 1, 2007, 12:45 PM
    You are right, that is why I included
    if left untreated
    in my statement.

There are many that are asymptomatic to some, but symptomatic to others.

Best bet, go get checked for pregnancy AND STDs, and stop playing around.
    CindyLynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Nov 2, 2007, 12:53 AM
    You could have an STD and be pregnant. You should go to the doctor asap. You could do a home test for the pregnant. While waiting to see the doc. Or your could walk into on of those free clinic for pregnant. Test anytime. Keep us posted and good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a STD? [ 1 Answers ]

Last week when I was in the shower I notice some white spots on my penis and it scared the daylight out of me. But I feel normal and when ever I use the restroom I never had any burning pain or anything like that. So I was woundering what can it be. It has white spots on my penis and that's about...

Could I get/have an std? [ 4 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! Okay so I've only had sex with one person, until about a week ago. We were both 100% clean. Last weekend I had brief unprotected sex (about 3-5 seconds) with this new guy until I made him wear a condom, and even then it didn't feel right so we stopped after about a minute. It made me...

Do I have an std? [ 5 Answers ]

In the past month periodically I have been noticing a itching then burning sensation near the vaginal area, under the skin. I looked at it and noticed that when I would touch it and irrate it, it would swell up next to the "lips" of the vagina and burn. I have also noticed little bumps around the...

Do I have an STD? [ 1 Answers ]

I took my first Pap smear last year November 14 2006 and my doctor told me that I have a Cervisitis because of the pap smear test. He checked me twice to make it sure, then finally the result was Normal and I merely have a Infection. He don't give me any medication to treat that infection and I...

Std? [ 8 Answers ]

This probably sounds like a really dumb question, but I just wanted to get some opinions because it's driving me crazy. January was the last time I gave oral to a guy. About two weeks later I got a really bad sore throat and noticed red bumps on the back of my tongue and a thicker than normal white...

View more questions Search