Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ten04sweet Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2005, 08:17 AM
    How do you save music files to your PC?
    Hi,

I recently got a new phone that I can download songs onto. The program I can use to do so is Nokia PC Suite (I think), and in order to get songs is to get them from your music file list. I use LimeWire to listen to most of my music... but for some reason whenever I try to download the songs onto my computer it doesn't work right or its never there when I look for it. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Any different ideas?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2005, 08:55 AM
    Phone
    Hi,
    I suggest calling your cell phone company customer service representatives.
    If this is a cell phone, your TechSupport representative can walk you through how to successfully perform this.
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Nov 19, 2005, 09:44 AM
    Nokia problem
    Try going onto your LimeWire and look up your song under your library.
    Click the "Explore" icon and then you will have the option of opening the song using I-tunes, real player, WMP, etc. and open with Windows Media Player.
    Once the song is playing, click the +Add to Library on your WMP and then save the song to your computer. After that, it's up to you to figure out how to send the song through your Nokia program. Hope this helps. Don't know if it will work, but it's worth a try.
    Jazzygeeto Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2005, 08:01 AM
    Hello there! I had this same problem when I first got LimeWire... I couldn't find where my files were being stored as well. To save the files more appropriately in 'My Music', just click on 'Tools', then 'Options'. Then in the 'Save Folder' section, browse and select 'My Music'. Then click on apply (which should be next to 'OK') then select OK! :) You will need to download all the files you have downloaded previously again however, as wherever they were stored before is a mystery... :confused:

Happy downloading!
    sarah_x Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2005, 02:20 PM
    Thanks!!
    Thank you guys sooo much each one of your replys helped me a lot! Now I understand it. Thanks again

*(yeah this might be sorta confusing but this is my other user name on here; for some reason it wont let me change it back to ten04sweet :confused: )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with my music files [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday I was on my computer and I upgraded my RealPlayer. I don't know if this is what caused it, but all of my music files(even though they were and still play in Windows media player by default) had the suffix .mp3 added to their filename. Now, when I change the name of a file, it changes...

Sending music files over the net using websites.. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey everyone I just registered because I could really use some help. When I want to send a file over the net, a music file I use this site www.yousendit.com but I don’t think its working all that well anymore because I asked a friend of mine to send me a file using this site and the file was sent...

Copying and pasting music files... [ 5 Answers ]

I ripped all of my music to my hard drive some time ago and windows media player put all of the music into folders by group\album'song name'.wma Now I'm trying to put all of my songs into folders according to my idea of genre. So I cut all of the tracks from all of the folders and oasted them...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

Sharing Music Files [ 14 Answers ]

I am new to the world of sharing music files. I recently subscribed to a music file sharing service for around US$25 for two years. The quality of files downloaded so far is excellent. The question is, is sharing of music files still legal? The recording companies and musical artists would...

View more questions Search