Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doublefault Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 11:58 AM
    The computer is telling me to stop running this script. What do I do?
    How do I resolve this problem? The computer is telling me to stop running this script.
    doublefault Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Correct the computer when it is telling me to stop running this script.
    venturello Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 02:13 PM
    On the run command type MSCONFIG and press enter
    There is a section for start up software. Check the one with the name of the script that your PC is running. Accept changes and reboot. That should take care of it. Then upon restart a screen is going to pup up, click on (I don't remember exactly which one) but not to remind yopu again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

INternet Explorer.stop running this script [ 19 Answers ]

About 15 minutes after booting up Internet Explorer a get a.. stop running this script message.. saying " a script on this page is causing IE to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may be unresponsive." How do I get rid of this annoying box?

GE Fridge, won't stop running [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I have had my GE side my side fridge for a few months. It was working fine and the people before me had no problems with it. I went grocery shopping a few weeks ago and really stocked up the freezer. Ever since then, it seems as if the fridge doesn't stop running. We have adjusted the...

Unit outside will not stop running [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have a Lennoxx AC/ Heating Unit that is run by electric. The unit outside will not stop running even though the thermostat is turned off. I have turned off the breaker for now. Any idea what could be causing this ?

Heater won't stop running [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Frifidaire central heating & air conditioning system 2 years old. Today we set thermostat to cool and the heater continues to run and will not shut off by thermostat control. Pulled the thermostat and heat continues to run. Currently off as I switched off the breaker at the outside unit....

View more questions Search