Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dusti777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Introduction working with new company\
    I have started with a new company and wanted to contact past costumers and let them know where I am?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 01:11 AM
    I would be very careful in doing this.

1. Not all past customers think this is professional.
    2. If you signed a contract with your old company, please check and make sure that you didn't sign away this right.
    3. No one can stop you from making a living at what you were trained to do. I don't know what business you were in however there may be only a limited number of customers in your area. I think this is a factor in your decision also.

I have taught, managed and been in sales for over 41 years. I believe that there are two basic skills needed; Inter personal skills and technical... technical (about your product or service) is always the easiest to learn. If you have the inter personal skills and have studied basic sales and have had success, you can sell anything. Always remember that buying is a very personal thing. People want to know that they made the right decision and they want to feel "warm and fuzzy" about that decision.

Sorry, more information than you needed?
    Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

Company introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

I am working in a Sanitary ware and ceramic supplier company. Please help me in writing a very cool introduction letter to my clients.

View more questions Search