Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Computer's history
    I'm trying to look at my computer's internet history. It won't let me look past today. I need to see what was accessed last night. It appears that it could have been cleared. Is there any way to access this information?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 1, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Marie,

The easiest way would be to go under the "Tools" dropdown and turn on "History" That should give you what you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History [ 1 Answers ]

Describe Agricultural Changes In The South As A Result Of Inventions

History [ 1 Answers ]

According to Ban Zhou, as a baby, women in ancient China should learn all of the following except: A her duty to marry for her family. B her inferior position in life. C her duty to be hardworking. D her responsibility for the details of ancestor worship. Please Help

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

AP US History [ 1 Answers ]

I have several questions. =] What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St.Lawerence River systen,the Columbia-Snake River system and Great Salt lake? How di this same geological even isolate the human population of the Americans from that of Asia? Given...

History [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I want to find out if these answers are correct. Thanks 1.The French religious wars were caused by A combination of political and religious hostilities The accession of Henry of Navarre The military ambitions of Catherine de Medici

View more questions Search