Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patricia p robin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Can I get my french passport
    Hi my name is patricia I was born in guadeloupe my father is a citizen of the french island
    But I did not go school there, I have two kid and they have their french passport in their hands they got it through me but I do not have any paper what should I do to det my fench passport
    Evodie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by patricia p robin
    hi my name is patricia i was born in guadeloupe my father is a citizen of the french island
    but i did not go school there, i have two kid and they have their french passport in their hands they got it through me but i do not have any paper what should i do to det my fench passport
    Patricia,

How come you were born in Guadeloupe which is a french island, and you are not eligible to get a french passport.
    I don't get it.
    Where do you live, what country?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

French Passport [ 1 Answers ]

My wife's grandfather was born in France. We live in South Africa. Can she obtain a French or EU passport?

French Passport [ 1 Answers ]

French passport Somebody mentioned in a recent conversation that if one has ancestors from Reunion Island that one may qualify for a French passport. Is that true? Thanks

French passport [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, My mother was born in egypt but was never granted egyptian passport because of being a jew. She had a french passport all her life. Her french passport is now expired and after living in the states for 30 years she just applied and received an american passport. I was born in the states...

View more questions Search