Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbranch06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 05:58 AM
    What most likely will be the consequences
    :( My boyfriend has to attend court this morning for having $1500 worth of counterfeit drugs. He has had 8 previous dropped cases, but they are not all drug charges. Five are traffic violations, 2 drug andf one for paranelia, how much time do you think he may receive, or what do you think his penalty might be?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 1, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Ask his attorney. No way for us to predict.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3rd DUI consequences [ 14 Answers ]

I was just wondering... I got my 3rd DUI in February of this year, and am actually on house arrest for it right now. Anyway, I got a letter back in April stating that my DL was suspended until April of '08. Well, in September when I was in jail (being released to go to KU) I got a different letter...

What are the consequences of this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have written credit card cheques that were in my husband's name to myself, forging his signature, and have deposited them into my personal account for spending purposes. I have used three different cheques in three different occasions. The cheques have cleared and the money well spent. What...

What is the consequences of foreclosure [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have a property that is appraised for $540,000. I have a bank loan of $350,000. Since I took a interest only loan, it's going to expire in Sept 07. I need to pay off the loan. I have an unofficial partner who has screwed me over and the loan is only in my name. What happens to me if I...

Truth or consequences? [ 8 Answers ]

A little background... I have 4 daughters and divorced their dad several years ago in order to provide a better standard of living for them. My ex lost his job of 25 years and decided not to work again, I guess. His method of providing was to put them on whatever government program they could be on...

Does anyone know the consequences if... [ 19 Answers ]

My husband left me a few months ago and we are now in the midst of a divorce. It was his choice because he has a girlfriend. I have a way of proving in court that my husband smoked marijuana when we were married. Does anyone know what could happen to him if I can prove this in court? Thanks!

View more questions Search