Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    collie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 04:38 AM
    Puppy training
    :) hey I have a 8week old collie,just wanted to know the best tips for toilet training her.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 05:01 AM
    You will find housebreaking along with other useful information at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802
    Post back for help with specific details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Potty training my puppy [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 Italian Grehounds. My boy is 10 months old, my girl is 7 months old. My 1st question pertains to the boy... he has just recently started hiking his leg on things in the house. I never catch him in the act, but it was obviously him. How do I punish him for doing this, especially when...

What's the best way on leash training your puppy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 7 1/2 week old little darling of a puppy, but she's a stubborn little ----- (haha, kidding!) when we get her on her leash. At bathroom time she's not too bad, because we take her to an area of our yard to go to the washroom, and then bring her back in. But when we try to take her for a...

Puppy/daschund training [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, My Fiancé and I am looking at getting a baby daschund and I've heard that they can be barky. I can't have that where I live, so I was wondering if a calm "light spray of water in the face" method is considered effective, and if it's too mean to do to a younger dog?

Potty training a puppy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 3 month old male miniature miniature and I can't seem to potty train him, every time I put him outside after he eats or drinks, he won't go and then goes in the house when I let him in. any suggestions?

Cage training for the puppy [ 3 Answers ]

We purchased a cage for our puppy, because during the week she will be alone from 8 to 5 and will be let out at noon for about 15min. Right now we are off till Monday so we are trying to do as much as possible... My question is... When were sitting at home with her and she's sleeping in...

View more questions Search