Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nyorovita Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Nov 1, 2007, 04:06 AM
    Love making after pregnancy
    My wife recently gave birth three weeks ago. How long should I wait before we start making love. Her birth was a normal birth??
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 04:20 AM
    6 weeks is normal recommended healing time. And take precautions its all way to easy to fall pregnant again straight after.
    Nyorovita Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Nov 1, 2007, 05:54 AM
    Thanks curlybenswife will use protection until she is on contraception
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 1, 2007, 05:56 AM
    You need to give her 6 weeks to completely heal. This means healing on the inside, specifically the cervix. If you have sex too soon, she runs the risk of infection and, as you know, pregnancy.
    CindyLynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Nov 2, 2007, 12:55 AM
    Did she have any stitches? If not then you could do it a little earlier with permission from the doc... proabaly at 4 weeks. I would just neeed to be very gentle and be sure the bleeding has stopped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Painfull love making [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year but have been together for some time. Im a small lady and he is quite a big built man and as a result of it has quite a large penis. Sometime when we make love he really hurts me and I don't quite know what to do about it as can become really...

What is the difference between having sex and making love? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 20 and I'm married, yet I feel when me and my husband do it were just having sex. I want to know what is the difference between having sex and making love?

Making Love/Having Sex Whatever you prefer. [ 13 Answers ]

My question is this: How frequently should a husband and wife have sex to satisfy each other? I know this will open a whole lot of comments, but my husband and I argue over this on a daily basis. Our situation is this: I work 8 - 5 he works noon to anywhere between midnight and 1:00 a.m. ...

View more questions Search