Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JejuneRaccoon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Movie ID: Disney guest goose?
    Hi,

I had a tape of Disney Classic shorts/episodes, and one of them had a goose that went into another character's house as a guest. He cut a tiny slice of cake, and removed the larger half to eat and left the tiny slice. He also ate corn on the cob from side to side, and the sound effects were like a typewriter. Can anyone please help me ID this? Thanks!
    jjoelman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 12:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JejuneRaccoon
    Hi,

I had a tape of Disney Classic shorts/episodes, and one of them had a goose that went into another character's house as a guest. He cut a tiny slice of cake, and removed the larger half to eat and left the tiny slice. He also ate corn on the cob from side to side, and the sound effects were like a typewriter. Can anyone please help me ID this? Thanks!
    There are plenty of "Disneyanna" sites you can visit to get this question answered. I can't remember any of the specific sites, but Google should get you there. You should also be able to have your question answered by calling the Disney Archives. They can be very helpful. Call the main line at the studio (818-560-1000) and ask to be connected to Disney Archives.

Nov 1, 2007, 12:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjoelman
    There are plenty of "Disneyanna" sites you can visit to get this question answered. I can't remember any of the specific sites, but Google should get you there. You should also be able to have your question answered by calling the Disney Archives. They can be very helpful. Call the main line at the studio (818-560-1000) and ask to be connected to Disney Archives.
    Thank you, I'll try that!

Nov 1, 2007, 12:35 AM
    If you don't have any luck, get back to me. I worked at the company for 12 years and know someone I can call if they can't help you.

Nov 1, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Thanks to your suggestion, I found that it's called "Donald's Cousin Gus" and even found the video on YouTube. Thanks again, Jjoelman!

Nov 1, 2007, 04:13 AM
    Anytime! I'm happy to help with any Disney questions. Best.. jjoelman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from the 90s on the disney channel [ 6 Answers ]

There's this movie I use to watch on the disney channel... its about this girl and she's in her room and all of a sudden this man comes and takes her to a world with these scary looking monsters in it. There's one insidient where she has to chose which door to take to get home. One is Blue and one...

Possible Nickelodeon or Disney Tv show or movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this show from the early to mid 90's where this world is low tech sort of but there are people that have suits that can create electric balls as a weapon, I remember is looked kind of asian. If anyone can help please let me know, I think it was a nickelodeon or disney show or mini series.

What is the name of a movie from the disney channel? [ 2 Answers ]

It's about twins that have magic powers and they go to a mountain and are transported to another world, and I saw it on the disney channel years ago.the twins are adopted and held prisoners in order to keep their powers in control.

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

View more questions Search