Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aabidlalanbi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 10:06 PM
    What is the name for the line segmant that contains two points of a circle and its ce
    What is the name for the line segmant that contains two points of a circle and its center
    Peter Vaughan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aabidlalanbi
    what is the name for the line segmant that contains two points of a circle and its center
    I don't know what "ce" means, but the answer to your question is probably "Chord".
    Peter Vaughan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Now that I see "ce" is "center", then the answer is the diameter, if it is one straight line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circle of friends? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I am 32 years old and have always had friends. Most have come and gone for various reasons, whethter it was a new job or they moved. But many just disappered when they met their boyfriend or got married. The past few years, I haven't had a "circle of friends" where everybody knows everybody...

Vicious circle [ 1 Answers ]

First time here and will make it as short as possible... I believe so much in myself and in my potentials and I know that I am smart and intellegent... however I never managed to understand: 1. Why does it always seem that I am so unnoticed and unappreciated for all what I have? 2. Why am I...

The unit circle [ 1 Answers ]

the point p is on the unit circle. The x-coordinate of p is 2/7 and p is in quadrant 1. find the point p(x,y)

Rotating Line to Touch Circle [ 3 Answers ]

A line starts outside a circle at point A. It passes through the centre of the circle and ends inside the circle at point B. With point A remaining fixed, I want the line to rotate so that point B touches the circle. The following variables are known: Distance AB Distance from A to circle centre...

View more questions Search