Ask
    borodo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2003, 01:35 PM
    Cannot Access Hotmail
    February 23, 2003

Dear Sir Madam

I should be pleased for your assistance
    I cannot access my hotmail account directly
    Whenever I sign in , I get the message this page cannot be displayed. I can however access hotmail through outlook express. I browse and surf the internet without any problem
    My system is Windows XP
    I have recently installed Netsonic internet accelerator. Could that be the source of the problem?
    Your assistance will be appreciated
    Kind regards,

Bmborodo
    borodo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2003, 10:38 AM
    Cannot Access Hotmail
    :D

Many thanks for your prompt and professional reply
    Regards

Bmborodo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hotmail and msn access [ 3 Answers ]

can anyone help me? I have tried to sign in to my hotmail account and msn messenger and each time I do it says" signing in (attempt 2,3,4,5) we can not sign you in, there may be a problem with your internet service or our service." It also tells me to try again later. I have not been able to sign...

Hotmail [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Recently when I try to go to Homail, I get asked for my Id and password and then I get taken to my inbox directly. I don't want this! I want to go to Hotmail and then click on sign in and then enter my Id and then my password. Just like I'd do before. How do I do this? Thanks

Hotmail account access [ 6 Answers ]

After I sign out of my hotmail account I can log back in by using the History icon on my internet explorer. I do not have to enter the password to get back in. What do I do to correct this so I always need to enter my password.

Hotmail and msn [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been having a problem with accessing my hotmail account via msn explorer and the web. When I use either one it just takes forever to load never does. Also, when I click the search icon on internet explorer it fully loads and all but when I click on customize nothing happens. I thought...

Seeing hotmail mail [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up my email software to read my hotmail mail. What is the server name?

View more questions Search