Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikemash444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Seriously Need Riddle Answer
    I need Everyone's help on this one. It's tough, and I'm in an online contest to get it answered before everyone else. Please Help!

Born in Philadelphia November 10th, and are always faithful, name the tavern and discover the musette de cour connection, and that which came before the wine.

I know all of the obvious.

The marines born in philadelphia November 10th at "Tun Tavern"
    And I know musette de cour is a musical instrument like the bag pipes.

I just can't seem to put it all together. Especially the musette de cour connection AND that which came before the wine...

What am I missing?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 05:43 PM
    The St. Andrew's Society of Philadelphia
    The Society that came to be known as the St. Andrew's Society of Philadelphia was named in honor of Andrew the Apostle, the patron saint of Scotland.

While formal, recorded minutes of the Society began in 1749, it appears that the Society was founded in 1747 at the Tun Tavern, which was the fashionable meeting and dining place of the time in Philadelphia.
    --------------------------------------

The "what came before wine" could be Ale?
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Nov 8, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Marine Corps Hymn?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddle answer [ 4 Answers ]

On a summer's day, in sultry weather, five brethern were born together. Two had beards and two had none, and the other had but half of one.

I have a very hard riddle I found but don't have the answer will you solve it? [ 8 Answers ]

I turn polar bears white And I will make you cry. I make guys have to pee And girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid And normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown And make your champane bubble. If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop.

A riddle [ 9 Answers ]

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a 'drop off', (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping horse, which is the same size as...

Riddle me this [ 1 Answers ]

I am the sum of all my parts, yet equal to none of them. The answer has two words and this is a number riddle

A hard riddle does anyone know the answer [ 2 Answers ]

When one does not know what it is, Then it is something; But when one knows what it is, Then it is nothing.'

View more questions Search