Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confused_On_Color Posts: 97, Reputation: 3

Oct 31, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Any tips on nose peircings?
    I asked my mom if I could peirce my nose and she agreed so she;s going to help me do it but I just wanted to see if there we're any good ways to go about it. We bought a peircing needle sterilizer and a nose stud. She just thinks it would be a good idea to ask about it?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Are you or your mom licensed piercers? I'm assuming not, so I'm going to say go get it done by someone who is licensed. What kind of a "piercing needle sterlizer" did you buy? Can you describe it? Because usually, anything you have at home is not enough to sterilize a needle for piercing.

Piercing yourself can cause complications and you should keep in mind that your body and health are the most important. If you want it done bad enough, go to someone who knows what they are doing so this risk for complicatoins is greatly reduced. I don't believe in anyone piercing themselves, so I'm sorry I can't offer anymore tips besides go to a professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nose [ 5 Answers ]

Really dislke my nose, its broken so I really dislike the shape more than the size. I was wondering what can help with this make up wise? And what make up would you recommend , how many shades darker and what brushes?

Surface peircings [ 16 Answers ]

Ello all I want to get surface piercings on my chest near my collar bone ( I believe looks hot hehe ) but my bro reckons going to kill lol Has anyone eva had it done or no of it being done? How much does it hurt I have a high pain tolerance I believe lol already got bunch of holes and couple of...

My peircings [ 5 Answers ]

Hey its me again OK so I have my ear lobes pierced like 2 times in ech lobe and I just got my cartilage pierced and I'm trying to figure out what the name of a certain type of earring is could you help me please This is what it looks like O-------O ...

Peircings [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, What peircings do you have?

Letting Peircings Close Up? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my ears peirced, and the holes are on completely different spots on each earlobe. One hole is perfectly in the middle of my earlobe and the other is lower and closer to my head, in the fatter part of my lobe. Anyway, being a perfectionist, this bothers me a lot. The misplaced hole...

View more questions Search