Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marieliztheinvisible Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Hey
    Hello people I am new to this. I just wanted to know if I could be pregnant. I was spotting for 4 days. I was cramping and I still am cramping. The spotting went away but not the cramping. Do you think I could be pregnant?:o
    girlygirl1819 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Oct 31, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Its possible have you missed you period yet?

Oct 31, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Well last month I got my period on the 28th and it ended on the 3rd of this month. Maybe I am not pregnant but I have never ever spotted before my period or around the time of my period. My breast feel so tender and they hurt even trying to wash them. What do you think.. I hope I am not pregnant because I am not ready but if I am it is a blessing from the lord.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 02:31 PM
    It's most likely a light period however there is a chance it could be pregnancy related as well. I would advise you to wait 14 days and then take a HPT.

Oct 31, 2007, 02:34 PM
    I have been waiting been waiting for six days to get my period but no signs except for cramping and I only start cramping when I am really hungry...
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 02:38 PM
    You have menstrual like cramps when you get hungry? Hum... Anyway, you could probably take a HPT now; if you are pregnant it would most likely give you a correct result. If the test is negative and you still don't get your period then wait a week and take another one. If you still happen to not get your period you must play the waiting game and see if you next period arrives and if not, then it would be best to set up an appointment with your doctor.

Oct 31, 2007, 02:47 PM
    I maent I get menstraul like cramps when I have to use the bath room

Oct 31, 2007, 02:48 PM
    I was telling my mother that I was hungry
    Ultra Member

I see, that makes more sense!

Sorry

So it just might be a missed period then
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Don't be sorry sweets!
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marieliztheinvisible
    so it just might be a missed period then
    If your period is 6 days late then, yes, it is sort of "missed"... periods can be irregular sometimes also, which is normal from time to time. Take a HPT though with your first urine of the morning.

Nov 5, 2007, 01:41 PM
    11 days never missed a period
    Hey I am 11 days late for my period and I have never missed a period before. I spotted about 4 days in October. It was the 26th of October when I spotted and it ended on the 30th of October. I was supposed to get my period on the 26th of October but it never came all I had was spotting and some cramping.. the cramping hasn't went away but the spotting has. What should I do.. Could I be pregnant or could it be my cycle changing?
    Please help me?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nov 5, 2007, 02:12 PM
    I am 11 days late
    Can anyone answer me ? Does anyone know the answer to what asked? If you do answer it I am very very worried and stressed...
    Miranda Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Nov 5, 2007, 02:23 PM
    If you have had unprotected sex, yes you could be pregnant. The only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 02:31 PM
    If you spotted and it lasted for 4 days... I would venture to say that was your period... you just had a very very light one. It happens and is not uncommon.

But if you are having sex, take a HPT to be sure.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 02:32 PM
    You will get better advice if you keep follow-ups in the same thread and not post them as new ones.

Users on here are not on here all the time... and the users currently on may not be able to advise you in this situation. Please give it time... :)

I advised you in your first post ;)

Nov 5, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Well I Was Trying To Find Out Because I Am Very Worried Ok.. I Guess I Will Never Find Out In This Place Since People Are So Rude In Here.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 5, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Excuse me, we are not rude here, we do this for free on our own time. You have to give us time to respond. I was in class (nursing school) taking a test when you posted your original question.

Since you posted many questions in many different areas I will have to go back and read all of them. It gets confusing to those of us trying to answer if you keep posting new questions in new threads. If you keep your questions and follow ups in one thread it is so much easier to follow.

Bear with me. I'll try to get you an answer as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey all... [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry I missed out on the last week of questions... I WILL slowly get into them. Won't be a ble to answer them all as there are pages of them. I was in Mexico with friends as a lady friend. Fantastic trip. Anyway... if you have a question or want some private advice - shoot me a private...

Hey [ 3 Answers ]

How can I tell if some-one likes me

Hey [ 4 Answers ]

How many years of college do i need in order tom become an actress and a singer?:o

Hey [ 3 Answers ]

I'm knew here I don't really know what this is about but I want to become a singer and am going to Canadain idol this year and if I don't make it I'll need all the help I can get sooo can someone help me out then? I'm Ashley;)

View more questions Search