Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jassamine_ray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Backround check
    Is there a free website where I can get some information on peoples backround (a website where u don't have to pay).
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 31, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Background checks would be classified information and very personal, so I don't think there is anywhere on line where you get that type of information. Haven't you ever heard of the Freedom of Information Act?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2007, 01:58 PM
    It is all pay for information now. Depending on the level of information you want, the fee increases.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 31, 2007, 02:04 PM
    I've also looked for free background check websites. I was unable to find any. You might try checking the local Police Department's website. Where I live, you can look up local sex offenders/violent offenders on their website for free. I was able to find out that the person I was looking up had a DUI. I did a search on their name, county/state, and age. It was in a newspaper listing of people who had to pay court fines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Backround check [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know if a dwi would appear on a criminal backround check from almost 3 years ago. I would appreciate any input you may have. Thanks in advance philly

Backround check [ 1 Answers ]

How far back does the backround check go?

Backround check [ 3 Answers ]

When I was 18 got in some misdemeanor trouble. My question is will misdemeanors show up on a FBI criminal check and for how long? I'm now 38 years old and have to get fingerprinted for a job.

Another backround post (sorry) [ 14 Answers ]

I had a job interview today and I basically have the job as long as I pass a backround check. Well... I have gotten in trouble although, I have not been arrested, have not gone to court (yet) but Idont know if Ihave charges filed against me. If I have charges filed against me and never been to...

Backround checks and Fingerprinting [ 2 Answers ]

I was just hired for a job as a Adult Care Program Aide. I start on Monday-12/04/06. They had me go to a place that took my fingerprints and they will also do a backround check. I am 63 years old and back around 25 years ago I got into trouble with a charge about doing something to prevent the...

View more questions Search