Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 11:27 AM
    chinchilla taming and handling
    I have a chinchilla. Who was born dec of last year. We bought her abut 3 weeks ago. We can handle her no problem. And pet her but she doesn't like being picked up from within her cage. We got her from a pet store where she lived in a glass small cage all her life. She is now in a 3x3 foot cage that is 4 feet high. We are slow around her as to not scare her but would like her to willingly come out of her cage on her own . Can anyone help us?
    Texie Studstill Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2009, 06:11 PM

We had the same prob. Skip feeding her for a day or two and then hold some food in your hand out side of the cage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Not handling the break-up well.what else can I do [ 112 Answers ]

Multiple threads merged Well here is my story... I met my girlfriend when I was in grade 12 and she was in grade 11. We got together and clicked instantly. She has never been anyone except for me and I have been her first for everything except her first kiss. We have been dating now for 5 1/2...

Taming Goats [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a doe and her two kids. I can sometimes put the mom but I can not even get near her to kids or her sometimes. What should I do?:)

File handling error. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. I'm having trouble with reading in data from a FITS file that we create. When I do a While loop until EOF, incrementing a variable and reading a character each cycle, I get results for our files that are different, this should correspond to the length of the file. However they are...

Article on handling a breakup [ 7 Answers ]

Found this article today... kind of covers what we go over here... reinforces what we advise... Healing A Broken Heart Four essentials for those suffering from heartbreak by A.K. Boyle Published: 09/21/2006 Send This Article To a Friend

Chinchilla Rats [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know more about chinchilla rats. Where can you find them? I think I may have seen one in Omak Washington. Please get back to me, Thanks.

View more questions Search