Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fi_belton Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 08:42 AM
    In long distance relationship boyfrien'father of child cheating?
    I want this from different point of views...
    When I was pregnant the father was with someone else and they got engaged and giot her pregnant but she got an abortion as he cheated on her... couple of months after we have got back together and are currently living apart as he moves up in December but I suspect he's cheating again he's been hangng around with his ex again drinking but denies that anything has happened and says they are just friends.

What do you think?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Oct 31, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Why are putting up with drama? This brother cheats on you with someone.. he the get engaged to marry a woman... that he then cheats on. Do I think he is cheating.. yeah. Why are you did you decide to get back with him?
    Fi_belton Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 09:22 AM
    It's that typical I love him story... but I could be wrong and being insecure
    Lilmsperfect Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fi_belton
    i want this from different point of views...
    when i was pregnant the father was with someone else and they got engaged and giot her pregnant but she got an abortion as he cheated on her ...couple of months after we have got back together and are currently living apart as he moves up in december but i suspect hes cheating again hes been hangng around with his ex again drinking but denies that anything has happend and says they are just friends.

what do you think?
    You have to have an open mind when it comes to this, as you no yourself your partner is not the faithful type and as the saying goes a leopard never changes his spots. But on the other hand it could just be a friendly relationship that the two have going on if they both have pasts together they may find it easier to be open with one another about things they can't with other friends. This is very common. To be honest its sounds as though there isn't a lot of trust in your reationship and a relationship is built on trust and if you carry on your relationship will be like a battle field and that's not fair on your child. I believe that no woman is insucure because we have instinct and if they tell you he is cheating then stick to your guard you could be right and you are definitely not insecure as you no he has cheated before hope that has been of help. X
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 09:45 AM
    There is NOTHING to be gained from this guy... except a civil relationship -
    for the sake of child and you... you need a new guy and a new life.
    it's not easy = but life is not easy.

living your life like a jerry springer show is not good in the long run.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long Distance Relationship [ 6 Answers ]

I'm currently in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I are about 2100 miles away!! :( It's 2 months until I see him again, and its been 3months since I've seen him. Has anyone ever been in a long distance relationship or is in one? Write your stories here:)

Long distance relationship. [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry its so long... it's my 1st question ever. Hi!. so I'm in a long distance relationship, we've been dating for about 4 months and everything has been good we have seen each other at least once or twice (both equally visited each other) BUT recently he moved back home to his parents for...

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My b/f works out on the road for 4 weeks at a time and comes home for 1 week. My question is what ideas do you have to keep it spicy and hot while he's gone and when he comes home. We phone each other every night and text through the day but I don't want to be boring during these times. We are both...

Long Distance relationship? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hi. Where do I begin :( I live on the west coast... the guy I have been seeing for about 6 months now lives on the east coast. (3000 miles away) he and I get along GREAT.. we have a great time together and really liked each other A lot. We talked every single day with text and phone...

View more questions Search