Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssyed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Cann't Print Jpeg attachments in outlook 2003
    I'm having problem printing Jpeg attachments, it prompts me with a message to save the file. I can save the file and than It lets me print by open the file in Picture manager. My problem is when I receive few attachments I want to be able to print by selecting the attachments and clicking file and print. I have tried changing the option under the Tools--- Option---Security Change automatic download setting.

And when I try printing the attachment mail it only prints the message part.

Thanks.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2007, 08:26 AM
    You may not be able to print the attachments directly. You may have to download them first.
    ssyed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    You may not be able to print the attachments directly. You may have to download them first.

I have downloaded a 30 days trial version utlity (Print on Demand) it lets you print the attachments from within the email and it has options if you need to Prints only attachments or to print attachments with message and few other options. It creates a tab under the Tools---Options. It also creates a button on your toolbar to select the option you need to choose. My question is

Is there anything you can do within the Outlook 2003 to perform that function that allows you to Print the attachments. Cause when you receive lot of e-mails and almost every mail contains attachments it's bit time consuming to open each separte attachment and than Print.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can not print an e-mail from Outlook Express 2003 [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I try and print an e-mail from Outlook Express 2003 I get an error message. An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 2021 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error. Code: 0 URL: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg

Sending Attachments from Excel via Outlook 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

Unable to send attachments from Excel via Outlook 2003. I get an error message stating "The operation failed due to network or other communications problems. Check your connections>" I can, however, send it via Outlook by inserting an attachment, just not directly from Excel.

Can't print HTML messages in Outlook 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm running Outlook 2003. When I try to print messages in HTML format, I get an error message that says 'An error has occurred in the script on this page.' A URL is given as res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg. Then it says 'Do you want to continue running scripts on this page'. ...

.jpeg photo attachments in Outlook Express [ 4 Answers ]

How do you stop .jpeg photo attachments from appearing in the body of the text?? These are very annoying, take up a lot of space. They also appear in the body of the email that the recipient gets.

View more questions Search