Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k_rave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Communicating effectively
    What strategies might you use to communicate the use of data effectively in written business reports?
    gyan9_kumar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by k_rave
    What strategies might you use to communicate the use of data effectively in written business reports?
    You should bold and cloured the data in red, that will definitely work.
    sangs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Hello,

How do I write an effective sales letter introducing my hotel to a potential client

Many thanks

Sangs
    soltera Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sangs
    Hello,

How do I write an effective sales letter introducing my hotel to a potential client

Many thanks

Sangs
    Try to include in the body of the letter the credibility of your business by citing existing clients in your database. Express your ideas in a very clear and succinct manner so as to impress your prospective client. One more content that needs to be present in your proposal should be what specific services you could offer and how you customize those services to fit their needs whilst transcending their expectations --- that is what you call CUSTOMER DELIGHT!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communicating [ 7 Answers ]

So.. I'm dating this guy, but there are some things that come up that irritates me. He'll tell me he will meet me at some time then changes the time because something else pops up. What's up with that? One time he called me 30 minutes or an hour after we were suppose to meet. I always feel like...

Talking, Dating and communicating [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this boy went together before and he decided to cheat so we broke up and 2 years later we end up talking to each other again and he calls me and we talk about every thing but I wonder should I continue talking to him but it seems as if we might be in love with each other but we barely see...

Aprilaire Communicating Thermostat vs Lennox GHR32V Furnace [ 8 Answers ]

Lennox furnace doesn't work after changing out thermostat to an Aprilaire model 8870 communicating thermostat. Have triple checked the most obvious and wiring at both ends. Furnace powers up but will not ignite. Have changed out the new Aprilaire for another exact model. Still no luck! ...

How Do I Effectively disguise my IP Address? [ 11 Answers ]

Like many of you, I am fed up with unsolicited spam being dumped in my mailbox. These days, all you have to do is make some innocuous comment in a discussion forum and you get bombarded with variegated crap. I have tried to trace the source of the spam from headers and invariably the cowards...

View more questions Search