Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motherof3 Posts: 51, Reputation: 6

Oct 31, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Converting to PDF
    Hope this is the right place to ask, I have a word document with some tables in it, When I convert to a pdf one of the tables comes out with dotted lines around it. When I put just the table on a new document it is fine when converted. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Sometimes you can fix these sorts of problems by printing to a file (PostScript) and then using Distiller to create the .PDF from the .ps file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pdf to text [ 8 Answers ]

Are there some pdf's that won't let you copy them as text? I was trying to copy a table from http://www.icca.invensys.com/manuals/robertshaw/110-733c.pdf and couldn't copy it. I had no trouble copying a similar table from http://www.thermostatusa.com/pdf/CCREC01-Installation.pdf Once in a...

PDF Files [ 2 Answers ]

How do I insert fields into a PDF file

Converting HTML to PDF Online [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for an HTML to PDF converter for a server not a stand alone machine. I was using ABDpdf so far, but now it has started generating its own text at the bottom of trhe page for each PDF created. I do not mind even purchasing a software as I will be using this for official purposes. Can...

Converting .pdf to word document [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I need help in converting a "read-only" document to an editable document. I have an online presentation that allows me to customize the introductory page to meet the company's name and other information. But when I download the presentation, it is downloaded as a .pdf document. ...

View more questions Search