Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t_johnson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 07:33 AM
    So is my brothers wife my husbands sister-in-law
    So if my brother and my husband are brother inlaws, is my brothers wife, my husbands sister in law?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 07:41 AM
    You should have included this question as a follow up to your original post, but yes. Sister-in-law by marriage, not by blood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my husband, my brothers, wife's brother- in law [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I'm married to my husband which makes my brother and him brother-in-laws. If my brother gets married, my brothers wife becomes my husbands sister-in-law, right? And if that's true, why isn't my brother and my husbands brother, brother inlaws. It seems like they would be closer related because...

Husbands Friend & his wife! I need to vent! [ 24 Answers ]

This is long. Am I crazy for thinking this way... I think I just need to vent. My husbands friends wife befriended me by trying to get me involved with quilting. I'm not really into sewing but I kind of liked it and got involved. She's very obsessive about it now. At first, she was just...

Am I related to my husbands sister in law [ 6 Answers ]

Am I related to my husbands sister in law

Is it normal for an ex wife to continue using her ex husbands last name? [ 11 Answers ]

Its been 5 years since the divorce and my boyfriends ex still uses his last name. Is this common? :confused:

Brothers wife died, child not being taken care, what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother's wife has died 4 weeks ago. She has a 13 year old son. The biological father died 10 years ago. The child's biological family does not want him. My brother has never filed for guardianship. My brother is stuck in grief. Has no money, house is unsanitary, the child barely attends...

View more questions Search