Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayla_Johnson Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Pregnancy and Emancipation
    If you are under 18 and pregnant... what is the law on emancipation? Are you when you become pregnant, or is it after the child is born?
    (no I'm not doing this just to get emancipated... im already pregnant)
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 07:42 AM
    If you are planning on getting pregnant just to get emancipated. Shame on you. How selfish to only think about yourself.

On the otherhand if you are pregnant and was just wondering. You should contact a local family law attorney most will answer a simnple question for free.
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Oct 31, 2007, 09:02 AM
    What is emancipation? Sounds like summat real bad or wrong
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Oct 31, 2007, 02:15 PM
    I don't know the laws regarding emancipation. I believe you still have the right to make your own medical decisions. You should would check with an attorney about both my answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some emancipation... [ 4 Answers ]

My cousin wants to get out of her house (one way or another), and live with her dad. Of course, her parents are divorced. So, should she emancipate or get her dad to go to court? Also, she's 14, soon to turn 15 in July. She says she wants to get out as soon as possible. We live in Georgia, and I'm...

Can I be emancipation now [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 going on 17 January 1 2008 and I want to be emanciapted because in my house there are so many people in a two bedroom and then it seems like everything I do is wrong and they yell at me for no reason what should I do.:mad: :confused: :( :( :( I could be getting good grades and they say...

Emancipation at 16 [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Miranda and I am 16 years old from Rapid City, South Dakota. I've lived between 3 family members (mom, dad, and aunt) throughout my entire life. I mentally and emotionally can not deal with my family anymore. I was wondering if I could become emancipated without either of my parents...

Emancipation [ 4 Answers ]

I need help my best friends want away from there parents and their under 18 I want to take them but we don't know how 2 do it... help me!

Emancipation [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I was wondering if in South Dakota you can get emancipated before you are 16. Because in march I'll be 15 and I was wondering if I can get emancipated without my parents concent? Mainly because I really don't like it here with my parents they just seem to make my life worse and I was just...

View more questions Search