Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MENGE Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 02:17 AM
    graduate study
    I have thinking of doing a master's degree from September 2008 for a while now. My keen interests are mainly in europe or the newly industrized countries in the asia region. The essence being asian countries have a lot of reference to africa as at one time they we in the same economic stance when most african states were getting their indepence from colonization.I can also accept from else where in the world. Have an open mind.our country is fast developing and there is a lot of competition for higher studies and expertise. I wish to specilize in either banking, accounting, investment analysis or finance.
    I already have a professional qualification in accounting(CPA) and diploma in business management and completing undergraduate in April 2008. I have worked for a while and managed a finance department successfully for two years.
    my challenge has been how to get a nice university/collage and a fulltime study scholarship for my studies.I am motivated and always rates to do the best. I believe I will get your most valued advice and direction.:p

thanks

silas
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 6, 2007, 07:09 AM
    I'm assuming you're looking to do an MBA, though you don't state this in your posting? If so, you might try this site with an international focus:

FIND MBA - MBA Programs Worldwide

There are message boards by continent on the site, which might be helpful for seeking advice on specific schools, financial aid, etc.

Vasily

Nov 13, 2007, 04:25 AM
    Comment on vingogly's post
    He is very helpful in his responses I am going through the website he provided

Nov 13, 2007, 04:32 AM
    Reference to previos inquery
    In my past posting I didn't indicate the programme I would prefer. My motivation is to teach in the university. In addition to working in the office I have too been teaching part time college level students up to graduate diploma
    Therefore I would rather take a more academic programme, for example Ms in accounting and finance, investment analyis that business oriented masters.

Thanks

Silas
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 13, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Here's a more generic guide to graduate studies in the USA:

Find PhD in Business Degrees - Online + Campus-Based Programs

And here's an international directory of doctoral business programs:

Ph.D. Business Administration Programs International Graduate School Directories

Note that some or many of the schools on the site I posted before may offer PhD programs in business, too.

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graduate Programme [ 1 Answers ]

Admission into a masters degree programme in any university in USA without GRE to pursue any of these programme Materials Science and Engineering Biomedical Engineering Metallurgical Engineering Process Engineering

Graduate shool in Tx [ 2 Answers ]

I am us citizen, any scholarship I can apply for my MBA? Thanks

Need 2 credits to graduate [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's the thing... I was supposed to graduate this year from high school.. I had 2 classes and left at 9:30... I had some difficulty and what not and failed and missed too many days. What should I do about getting my diploma? All I need is 2 credits :( your help would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search