Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brokensincethebeginning Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 07:56 PM
    I don't know what to do to make things better
    To start, I'm relatively young. You'll probably need some background on myself. I was a very bad child. I jumped into life head first. The guy I'm currently talking to has been in my life since the first day I met him. He changed my life entirely. I really messed things up and it seems to be the only thing I can do anymore. He has this girl he talks to on the internet and he swears it's nothing but a pipe dream and that I have nothing to worry about. Him talking to her really bothers me, she made things really rough before, to the point where I was dating someone else. He came crawling back, telling me I'm the glue of his world and he's so sorry he never realized it before but like a month later I come to find he's talking to her again.

I told him how it bothers me and he just told me he doesn't know what to tell me, I try to ignore it. I figure that when things between me and him get better she'll just fade away, but I get angry, and I say things that imply him leaving and me moving away and he gets upset. Yet he still only says he doesn't know what to tell me. I don't know what to do. He means the world to me and I know we can make it through this, we've made it through so much worse then this.

I just need help, I need some guidance, wise words, anything. I'm not desperate, I'm pleading I just want to make it through this trial.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 08:14 PM
    I'm speechless.

A "pipe dream" means your man wants someone else but it is a long shot...
    You are "young" and were a "bad girl"...
    So, you're life is a mess and you are with a guy who is not giving you true love.

You need:

A college education.
    A good job.
    A new man.

That's a lot.
    Are you ready for any of it?
    How old are you?
    Are you doing these things?
    Do something tough, and youmay be able to do something great - have a real life... it won't always be perfect but it will be A LOT better than what I sense in your life now.
    MimiNeen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brokensincethebeginning
    To start, I'm relatively young. You'll probably need some background on myself. I was a very bad child. I jumped into life head first. The guy I'm currently talking to has been in my life since the first day I met him. He changed my life entirely. I really messed things up and it seems to be the only thing I can do anymore. He has this girl he talks to on the internet and he swears it's nothing but a pipe dream and that I have nothing to worry about. Him talking to her really bothers me, she made things really rough before, to the point where I was dating someone else. He came crawling back, telling me I'm the glue of his world and he's so sorry he never realized it before but like a month later I come to find he's talking to her again.

I told him how it bothers me and he just told me he doesn't know what to tell me, I try to ignore it. I figure that when things between me and him get better she'll just fade away, but I get angry, and I say things that imply him leaving and me moving away and he gets upset. Yet he still only says he doesn't know what to tell me. I don't know what to do. He means the world to me and I know we can make it through this, we've made it through so much worse then this.

I just need help, I need some guidance, wise words, anything. I'm not desperate, I'm pleading I just want to make it through this trial.
    The only one you can make things better for is yourself. If he will not respect you feelings, maybe he is not the man for you.

No one can change anyone but themselves. You have the power and choice to either stay or go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name some things that make your wife mad. [ 22 Answers ]

P.M.S. No sex Asks you to help and you say OK in a min. Ask if you are going to take the trash out and you say in a min. Hide her sex toys Don't tell her she looks lovely today Throw away her fav. Nail polish even though it's empty You takeing her last drink of wine Not talking to her...

How can I make things work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, well my girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me about 3 months ago because her grandma who she lived with for 14 years died and now she lives with nieghbors. The reason why she broke up with me is because when her gma was in the hospital and she never called like she always does barely called...

Will it make things worse? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I miscarried what would have been my first child late in my pregnancy. Her room was already set up and decorated. After I lost her I was able to adopt a beautiful baby boy who is now 7 months old. I am now in the process of another adoption, (open adoption of a baby girl through a...

Things that make you Ponder. [ 3 Answers ]

Well my Fiancé and I Broke up, Kind of a relief but then again I put more effort into this relationship than I ever have. Anyway She and I both have 2 children a piece and as we were separating we said we would be nice and everything. Well her mom got involved and went and tookall the Christmas...

Things That Make you go Hmmm! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating a woman for over a year. Now engaged and at one time I thought she was unfaithful with someone from her past. I got over that until just recently when she has cut back on our activities in the bed room. We take showers together and all so I haven't see anything suspicious. ...

View more questions Search