Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dec1506 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 06:51 PM
    The depo shot
    Hi I was on the depo shot for only 3 months I was bleeding in between those 3 months. I haven't got the depo anymore but I've been bledding for a week is that normal.
    missjenni Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Because works differently with all women, that's why there are so many choices out there. Yes it is normal to bleed while on the depo, the shot isn't as popular as it once was due to the bleeding, pregnancies, and other health related things. There is a law suit against depo also for the problems they caused.
    ... But to answer your question, depending on how long ago you got off the shot, you could bleed until its out of your system, about 4 to 6 weeks.
    Go back to your family planning center and get checked out if you feel you need to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo shot [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on and off the depo shot for the last 2 years. I am 34 years old and we really want to get pregnant. I know age has a factor along with being on the shot. I am going to see the ob Dr. Is there anything you can take to speed up the process?:confused: :confused:

Depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

How long do you have too be off the shot before you try too get pregnant?

Getting off the depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am 28 years old and getting ready to get married to a wonderful man.:p I was on the depo shot for 3 years and I have now been off it for about 6 weeks, maybe not quite that long, but I have had bleeding for the past 5 weeks and it is driving me crazy. It will tease me, I will go all...

View more questions Search