Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Oct 30, 2007, 06:19 PM
    How do I put media files on my SD Card
    I recently bought a 2 gb SD Card and I wanted to put some music and video files on it so I could watch them on my Nintendo Wii but I don't know how. I also have a Lexmark 5400 Series All-In-One Printer that accepts SD Cards. So if anyone knows how to do this could you please help me?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 30, 2007, 06:57 PM
    You need a card reader. When you insert the card in the reader its acts as a drive letter and you can copy files to the card like any drive.

Oct 30, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Thank you for your answer, I thought that the printer would allow me to put files on the card.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 30, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Some printers do allow you to use the card reader on the printer to transfer files. You would need to check the printer documentation to see if it supports it.

Oct 30, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Ok, thank you very much for your help , I appreciate your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convert vcr tapes to windows media player files [ 1 Answers ]

My computer has a dvd burner in it. I have a camcorder that records onto small tapes. I know how to convert them to vcr tape but I want to put them on my computer and burn the videos onto a dvd. My camcorder will not take a usb adaptor it only goes to rca ends (yellow, red and white) is there...

How to convert RAR files to viewable media [ 2 Answers ]

Hello (my 1st posting!). I have a couple files (movies) in RAR format that I want to pack (compress?) into a proper media so I can burn it to 1-2 CDs or a DVD disc. I've googled for hints several times; most hints are to CONVERT to RAR files. Any help on this topic would be most appreciated. ...

View more questions Search