Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unforgettable Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Should I have sex?
    I met this guy and I'm not sure if I should sleep with him. I've only known him for about 2 months. What should I do.
    MarkRealEstateConsultant Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Oct 30, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Be cautious, be an adult, be safe.
    statesgirl Posts: 77, Reputation: 0

Oct 30, 2007, 02:45 PM
    I don't think your ready to have sex if you came on this site to ask. If you are ready you would have done it. If you are just be careful! You could get hurt by him (emoticonally) or regret it later.
    atmisk Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 04:18 PM
    My advice would be wait a little longer to find out if he's the right person u should have sex with.

2 months isn't a really long time
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2007, 04:33 PM
    How old are you? Are you prepared for motherhood? Are you ready for the possibility of pregnancy? Is this the boy that you want to be attached to for the rest of your life?

Sex, whether protected or not ALWAYS runs a risk of pregnancy. We must be prepared for the possibility of pregnancy whenever engaging in sex.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 30, 2007, 04:42 PM
    In my opinion Unless you can look at a guy and say "yes, I can see myself with him in the long haul, yes I can see him as father to any kids I may have, yes, I've known him long enough and well enough that I'd trust my body and soul with him", don't give it up!
    If you have to ask if you should, that's the first sign you shouldn't, and you don't really know this guy, that's the second sign.
    Should you have sex with him? NO!
    _Krissi_ Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgettable
    I met this guy and I'm not sure if I should sleep with him. I've only known him for about 2 months. what should I do.
    Since you are even questioning it,I don't think you really are ready for that.
    Are you a virgin?

I think you should make sure the guy wouldn't leave you after that and
    You have to be possitive that you really have feelings for him if its your first time.
    You also should probably wait longer. Like Atmisk said 2 months is not a vry long time.
    atmisk Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 05:49 PM
    don't him anything related to sex. If he does leave you because of that its all about sex. You are in no rush =) u still have a lot of time
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 30, 2007, 05:53 PM
    If your not sure don't. You don't have to rationalize. You'll know when and who with when it happens.
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Oct 31, 2007, 07:43 PM
    First of all two months isn't enough time to know whether you want to take that big of a step with them. Second of all if you have to ask I'd say you already know the awnser.
    HaleyPosey Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Two months really isn't enough.
    Lilmsperfect Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 03:41 AM
    I think that having sex without knoing someone fully is pointless. Sex is something that is very personal and jumping into bed with someone you don't really no is a mistake. Take your time to get to no the person first and take it step by step if he really respects you then he will understand. X
    geniegee2003 Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Nov 2, 2007, 03:58 AM
    The fact that you came on this site to ask proves your not ready. Uv only known him for a short time, if you wait then decide the time is right then it will feel better and be more memorable

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get it (sex) [ 25 Answers ]

Now that I have your attention -- When I was a teen about a thousand years ago, we depended on our parents or "knowledgeable or experienced" friends for information about sex. Often parents' information was brief and unhelpful; friends' knowledge was too often incorrect. Many of us were virgins...

NO sex [ 22 Answers ]

What do I do. I haven't had sex with my wife in over eight months now? If I even think about saying anything about it I'm dead. ??

View more questions Search