Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aarielgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 01:43 PM
    What do I do about my husband wanting other women
    I don't understand my husband at all. He don't tell me hardly that he loves me. Nor do we have sex very much. The only time that he seems to want me is when he starts talking about other woman. I don't know how to tell him how he makes me feel because when I have tried he just tells me that I am crazy. He likes to get on Yahoo and pick up girls ages 16 to about 28. He sit there rite in front of me and tells them how they are such hotties. I don't like it when he tells other girls that when he don't tell me unless I tell him how he never talks to me that way. He has cheated on me and told me about it a few times. When that's brought up he tells me he has never done it. Even though he has told me and came clean he acts like its OK. What do I do about this. If my husband isn't happy with me I wish that he would tell me so I don't have to stay around. I just want thing to be the way they were before we got married. He used to always tell me that I was beautiful. Now I have to beg him in a since. What should I do please help me I am going nuts in my head. Thanks :confused:
    MarkRealEstateConsultant Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Oct 30, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aarielgirl
    I don't understand my husband at all. He don't tell me hardly that he loves me. Nor do we have sex very much. The only time that he seems to want me is when he starts talking about other woman. I don't know how to tell him how he makes me feel because when I have tried he just tells me that I am crazy. He likes to get on Yahoo and pick up girls ages 16 to about 28. He sit there rite in front of me and tells them how they are such hotties. I don't like it when he tells other girls that when he don't tell me unless I tell him how he never talks to me that way. He has cheated on me and told me about it a few times. When thats brought up he tells me he has never done it. Even though he has told me and came clean he acts like its ok. What do I do about this. If my husband isn't happy with me I wish that he would tell me so I don't have to stay around. I just want thing to be the way they was before we got married. He used to always tell me that I was beautiful. Now I have to beg him in a since. What should I do please help me I am going nuts in my head. thanks :confused:
    Leave, don't look back, do it now, it gets harder the longer you wait
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Oct 30, 2007, 02:18 PM
    He doesn't seem to think he is married. Hope you don't have children together as it looks like he is still looking. If you still want this man,get some counseling together, or you go if he won't. Your marige won't get better on it's own. Good luck, and better days ahead for you
    Smiley5 Posts: 16, Reputation: 6

Oct 30, 2007, 02:21 PM
    If my husband isn't happy with me I wish that he would tell me so I don't have to stay around.
    Personally I think he has 'told' you in every way but verbal. I wouldn't wait for the written invitation as it were. You deserve the world; don't settle for scraps. Good luck.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Take the initiative to Tell him!
    He sounds like he is playing some childish game with you like indirectly rubbing your nose in the fact he isn't interested in you but doesn't want you to take it personal.
    He wants to see how far he can push it before it really bothers you.
    He also wants to take the easy way (like have his cake and eat it too) In other words he has it easy and convenient with you and doesn't want to upset the security he has with you but desires to dwell on what else he "might" have somewhere else. Tell him his second childhood is really childish.
    Don't beg him because if he really isn't happy with you you are setting yourself up with false security. Like Mark realestate said leave, don't look back, do it now, it gets harder the longer you wait
    So TELL him you are leaving because you DO NOT feel as though you have anything to stick around for. Or even just leave... N0 explanation.
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Oct 30, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Ya know.. he is seeing too many other women... he is miss behavin,' miss treating you and it is a miss take to continue. I might consider a miss demeanor and wallop him, or have the mother of all battles with him and show him the door. Lol I have too much time on my hands today, not to make light of your troubles.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 30, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Are you able to support yourself? Do you have a girl friend or family you can live with? Do you live in England? Do not cry, help will find you.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Oct 30, 2007, 06:55 PM
    He's not going to come right out and tell you to leave. Deep down he probably doesn't want you to. After all you cook for him, clean his house, you give him what he wants when he wants it and he can still do what ever he wants... because he knows you won't leave. Question is, what do you want 'cause he's not going to change?
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 08:19 PM
    COunseling ASAP.

Action must be taken... So, he takes you seriously and sees syou might leave.

He's done it seems.

Did you marry young? Sounds like he wants to go back to that age.

Get a lawyer... or try counseling (long shot)

Sorry - but we'll be here.
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Oct 31, 2007, 05:13 AM
    No-one who loves you should treat you that way, and if he is trying to push you asway, then leave. Take control, be a powerful woman. He will regret doing that to you, but don't look back. Just think of that man who is out there waiting for you that you aren't meeting because you are stuck with him.
    chan1251 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I don't understand my husband at all. He don't tell me hardly that he loves me. Nor do we have sex very much. The only time that he seems to want me is when he starts talking about other woman. I don't know how to tell him how he makes me feel because when I have tried he just tells me that I am crazy. He likes to get on Yahoo and pick up girls ages 16 to about 28. He sit there rite in front of me and tells them how they are such hotties. I don't like it when he tells other girls that when he don't tell me unless I tell him how he never talks to me that way. He has cheated on me and told me about it a few times. When thats brought up he tells me he has never done it. Even though he has told me and came clean he acts like its ok. What do I do about this. If my husband isn't happy with me I wish that he would tell me so I don't have to stay around. I just want thing to be the way they was before we got married. He used to always tell me that I was beautiful. Now I have to beg him in a since. What should I do please help me I am going nuts in my head. thanks :confused:
    He told you in ways of actions.. so I would just break up with him before he does... it hurts less when you do it than him... when someone tells you that he wants to end it with you it is painful... you do what you have to do and listen to you gut feelings.. you can talk to him but what good does it do? They have to change themselves with time... no one can change no one... be strong.. dont waste time, things happen for a reason.. life always get better... good luck
    TheFLGuy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 07:40 AM
    As the saying goes, "You don't know what you got, 'Til it's gone"! From past experiences in a similar fashion, I say "Get Out!!" Your situation will never get better! It will only get worse! Statistically speaking, trust me! It never works!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband is sex offender wanting to see his kids. [ 51 Answers ]

My husband is corrently in prison as a sex offender. The victim was my dauther his stepdauther. My three dauther's and I have forgave him for what he did. He has repeatly asked my dauther the (victim) to forgive him for what he did. My dauther(victim) cried because she said that she wants her...

Husband Flirting with other women [ 3 Answers ]

Well where do I start. I've been married to my husband for 3 years and we have known each other for 11. About a year or so ago when I was 4 months pregnant I received a phone call from a woman saying she was f**king my husband. Nice... I know... just what I needed at the time!. Apparently he...

My husband got another women. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I got the dreaded phone call she said gave the details of name date and weight and that she wanted $500.00 a month. She is the woman my husband met and had a one night stand with while he was deployed. From his and her story it happened once and protection was used. My husband was honest from...

Why is my husband too friendly with other women? [ 3 Answers ]

Every time my husband and I go out to eat,he always has to find out all about our waitress.Only the pretty ones of course, and he sometimes makes a fool of himself.This causes me to feel very left out and seems like I am eating alone.Some times the waitresses even sit down with us.He also came on...

Husband flirting with other women [ 28 Answers ]

I caught my husband called and SMS text messages with many women. He regularly met those women in the bars, restaurants. He told me they are female friends. He just like the attention from them. He said there never have sexual relations with those women, only talking, joking or dancing. We have...

View more questions Search