Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missjenni Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Finding my biological grandparents
    My name is Jen and I want to find my dad's biological parents. He is 45 years old, born October of 1962 from Tucson Arizona. Our family is uncertain of the day of the month he was born on because hospital records confused the days to prevent parents finding the child they gave up. (assumed)
    I Know his mother was young when she gave him up and probably had other children before she had him.
    I don't know where to start. I have wanted to find this part of my family for several years. I need to know about my genetic makeup, what diseases and charastericts run in my family. I have a daughter now, and we need to know about our family. Starting with city, state and birth month/year is so hard.
    ... I am nothing like my parents. Although I am the spittimg image of my dad, we are nothing alike. I have this feeling that I am just like his mom in every way, shape and form.
    If you have any idea on where to start, please help. She is probably in her 60's by now, time is running out.
    ProSe8765 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missjenni
    My name is Jen and I want to find my dad's biological parents. He is 45 years old, born October of 1962 from Tuscon Arizona. Our family is uncertain of the day of the month he was born on because hospital records confused the days to prevent parents finding the child they gave up. (assumed)
    I Know his mother was young when she gave him up and probably had other children before she had him.
    I don't know where to start. I have wanted to find this part of my family for several years. I need to know about my genetic makeup, what diseases and charastericts run in my family. I have a daughter now, and we need to know about our family. Starting off with city, state and birth month/year is so hard.
    ... I am nothing like my parents. Although I am the spittimg image of my dad, we are nothing alike. I have this feeling that I am just like his mom in every way, shape and form.
    If you have any idea on where to start, please help. She is probably in her 60's by now, time is running out.
    Do you have your dad's name?

Oct 30, 2007, 12:29 PM
    It's Jeffrey Troy Dutton... but that's his adopted name, birth name is unknown.
    ProSe8765 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 01:08 PM
    I located a Jeffrey Dutton with phone - I am always cautious in these instances -- if possible - contact me offline.

Oct 30, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ProSe8765
    I located a Jeffrey Dutton with phone - I am always cautious in these instances -- if possible - contact me offline.
    I don't need to find my dad.. I live with him & my mom. I want to find his real parents... Thanks for your efforts though. :-)
    michelle7210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Hi,
    I know this is really weird but I am looking for my grandmother too. My dad was adopted in 1958. Could you email me. I think we have a lot of the same similarites.

Michelle
    cheriseh321 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 07:59 AM
    Did u ever find out anything about your situation with finding your biological grandfather?
    Because I am in the same situationwith no leads.
    Do u have any advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Finding biological father [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find my birthfather without having to pay?

Finding my biological parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 42 year old man that is curious about finding my birth parents but everyone wants so much money to help how can I find them for free or at low cost ?

Finding my biological mother or father [ 7 Answers ]

I would like some help on trying to find my dad. My dad's name is Wayne Turman. And my moms name was Patricia Turman. But they got divorced when I was a baby, and I don't know my moms madien name is. I have two biological brothers, and I have a sister which lived with me. I told my foster parents,...

Grandparents [ 3 Answers ]

What rights do grandparents have regarding contact to their grandchildren?

Grandparents [ 1 Answers ]

I am a mother of a 14 month old daughter. I work full time as a therapist. During my time at work my mother cares for my daughter half-the-week and my mother-in-law the other half. They both watch my daughter in our home. I very much want my daughter to have a good relationship with both sets...

View more questions Search