Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blin653 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 11:13 AM
    19 and trying to start a business
    Hello, I am 19 year old guy and me and my friend who is also 19 wanted to start a business of some sort but we have no idea where to start or what we should work on because of the fact that we are so young most people do not want to help... So if anyone would please point us in the right direction.
    katieperez Posts: 236, Reputation: 35

Oct 30, 2007, 11:21 AM
    For starters, what mutual interests do you two share? You certainly can't pour everything you've got, i.e. time, money, hard work, into something that your hearts aren't in.
    margog85 Posts: 241, Reputation: 19

Nov 23, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Contact local colleges- the business dept at a local college in my city actually meets with people who want to start up businesses to give them tips, advice on where and how to start... that'd be a good place to start. They could probably even help you guys brainstorm on what you might want to pursue.
    Hope that's helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to start Business. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interested in starting my own business but I have no idea as to how or what to do. I would appreciate if you can help me. I do know that this is an odd question but I'm serious.Thanks. Stephen

How to start my own business? [ 5 Answers ]

How can I start a office cleaning business? What steps do I have to take?

Start a business [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Me and with my friends wand to start a business. Every one will pay of USD 10,000.00. Our capital is of USD 100,000.00. Our business depend on getting opportunity in any sector (Stock Market, Properties, Cars... ) means small fund. I need your advise, how to start this business and what the...

Start Business [ 1 Answers ]

I'm always expecting to find any chances to make my own living. But everything seems very difficult at the beginning. And I came to the conclude recently that if I import goods from other countries at a low price, and then sell them in China (I'm Chinese) maybe profitable. But you know, China is a...

View more questions Search