Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trying4babykirk Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Oct 30, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Day Care license
    Where can I get my child care certificate online? I live in Texas if that matters. Thanks, MEagan
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Feb 5, 2008, 01:11 AM
    This answer is kind of late, but I noticed that from 173 viewers, you had not one answer. Go to you local child protective service, ask them for your requirements. In order to get a licnece, you must meet certain hour in administration, I think it's 3 or 4 courses. You can get your degree on line (Child Care Management) from Stratford Career Institude. I got mine there and I also got my AA in Child Development, but that one was not on-line. They take my Management Diploma, which I got on line, here in Texas, even though the institution is in Washington D.C. It is a registered institution that provides a sealed transcript.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a license for a in home care service company in Arizona [ 1 Answers ]

My sister and I are starting a company that will provide in home care for the elderly or home bound. It will not be medical assistance but rather sitting, and small chores, looking in on, so that the person may remain in their home without having to live in a nursing home. We have checked with...

Adult day care [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to start an adult day care in New Jersey. What will I need to do?

Day care [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a single mom of two. I want to advance in my job and get a different position making more money but I won't qualify for state child care. Child care is very expensive. Are there any programs to get financial aid for child care while you work if you don't qualify for the state?

How Do I start an adult day care [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to start an adult day care in cleveland Ohio. What will I need to do?

Small Claim - Day Care [ 3 Answers ]

I filed a small claim because one of my customers didn't pay me. I have the documents but I need to know what to do now, Do I have to give it personally to the defendant? I don't think she will receive it from me, she doesn't take my calls and she has been hiding, could you please let me know what...

View more questions Search