Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlalu Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2005, 09:30 PM
    Help: Unique design for a gown
    Hey there! My sister's getting married next year. I need suggestions/unique designs for my gown. Thanks.
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

Nov 10, 2005, 05:12 AM
    Look at Maggie Sottero's designs they are all unusual. Some even come in bright colors.
    lavaya23 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 11:32 AM
    Information...
    Quote Originally Posted by girlalu
    Hey there! My sister's getting married next year. I need suggestions/unique designs for my gown. thanks.
    Hey there, I may be able to help but you need to provide a little bit more information. There are many styles and likes and dislikes and it varies from person to person. First of all, are you planning on having it made or are you trying to buy one. I need to know what type of person you are. Such as are you short, tall, ultra skinny, or pleasantly plump (like me)! Do you want to show skin, full length, mid thigh, knee length. What is the color you are desiring? Are you in the wedding party or separate do you still want to match the color scheme?
    I designed and made all the bridesmaid dresses for one of my friends weddings (I was maid of honor), I also have made my dresses and outfits for both my sisters weddings and another friends' when I was pregnant. I'm a natural at sewing and the designing comes easy if I am inspired. To help you however, I need way more information. If you would like my input or my help (if I can offer any) reply to [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Unique Gift Idea for Wife [ 14 Answers ]

Hello all, I am currently deployed over in Iraq and I am trying to find a unique gift on line to send to my wife to put a smile on her face and let her know that I think about her 24/7. Thank you.:confused:

Unique pet names for a kitten [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I'm new. I was looking for pet names when I found this site. I was wondering if anyone had any or could come up with any ideas on pet names for a cat, with ice cream being the topic, that are unique, that you wouldn't mind me considering for my new kitten. She is calico with short hair. I've...

How to find unique values in an entire column [ 10 Answers ]

hi all please tell me how can I findout the unique values in an entire coloumn. for example I have 3 coloumn in an sheet. Name Prod. Value a 24 100 b 26 240 a 33 120 a 21 200

Win server 2003: unique problem [ 6 Answers ]

One morning, I cannot log on to the domain. All clients cannot logon. Netlogon is not working so I cannot use mapped drives. I cannot run tool like DCdiag. Event viewer - Event ID 13516 - FRS (File replication service) is no longer preventing the computer... from becoming a domain controller. ...

Looking for unique clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find some clothes that may be rave/futuristic/technoey ( I think I just made a new word )/ j.street style looking. Can anyone help? :cool:

View more questions Search