Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanned Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2005, 09:18 PM
    A whitening cream that works like magic! POHLI
    Yes, it does work. I know cousins, other relatives and friends who have been using this product for the past few years. I wish I could use it but found it too harsh for my skin, so my guess it's not suitable for sensitive skin. Now I'm not a seller who is trying to promote this product, I'm a teacher. I don't really care if nobody here gets the product but I've been brwosing this forum for quite a bit and noticed that nobody has come across this item. It's very popular where I live, I live in a country that shares broder with KSA and we got it from there. I had always thought KSA was the producer of this cream until my research over the net proved otherwise. Anyway for those of you who are looking for something that really works, I think you should consider Pohli whitening cream. You guys can do a research about it. However, I'm telling you based on what I've seen where I live. Peace
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Nov 9, 2005, 09:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tanned
    Yes, it does work. I know cousins, other relatives and friends who have been using this product for the past few years. I wish I could use it but found it too harsh for my skin, so my guess it's not suitable for sensitive skin. Now I'm not a seller who is trying to promote this product, I'm a teacher. I don't really care if nobody here gets the product but I've been brwosing this forum for quite a bit and noticed that nobody has come across this item. It's very popular where I live, I live in a country that shares broder with KSA and we got it from there. I had always thought KSA was the producer of this cream until my reasearch over the net proved otherwise. Anyway for those of you who are looking for something that really works, I think you should consider Pohli whitening cream. You guys can do a research about it. However, I'm telling you based on what I've seen where I live. Peace
    Hi there. True. Nobody has tired that cream yet. So, is it really effective? Where can we purchase them & for how much? Like how many shades does it lighten? I would like to try them myself.

Nov 9, 2005, 10:10 PM
    Good luck then
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    Hi there. True. Nobody has tired that cream yet. So, is it really effective? Where can we purchase them & for how much? Like how many shades does it lighten? I would like to try them myself.
    From what I've seen, yes it is effective. Like I said, we get it from KSA, but just a while ago I looked it up online and stumbled over this website:

http://maanhadi.trustpass.alibaba.co...ndia_Only.html

How many shades? I would say it varies form one person to another. As for me, I've been using it on my underarms; now this area is the whitest in my whole body!

Nov 9, 2005, 11:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tanned
    From what I've seen, yes it is effective. Like I said, we get it from KSA, but just a while ago I looked it up online and stumbled over this website:

http://maanhadi.trustpass.alibaba.co...ndia_Only.html

How many shades? I would say it varies form one person to another. As for me, I've been using it on my underarms; now this area is the whitest in my whole body!
    Wow. Thanks for the info. Will try to get it from the site then.
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Nov 10, 2005, 12:16 AM
    Dimples
    You think this would work? If you willconsider it, I will too! :D
    I think you're my idol now :o

But if looks and the packaging looks like magic creams I would no longer get it. I am done with magics!

Nov 10, 2005, 12:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBruchie
    you think this would work? if you willconsider it, i will too! :D
    i think your my idol now :o

but if looks and the packaging looks like magic creams i would no longer get it. i am done with magics!
    Hahaha. True. Magic creams are a waste of money & there is no magic there at all!
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2005, 03:25 PM
    Dimples..
    Dimples.. do you sell? If you get the cream from the site do you think you can purchase me and I will pay you.. however much the cost is. Do let me know if you can :)

Nov 10, 2005, 03:54 PM
    Hey there
    The cream is pretty cheap here, I don't know for how much they sell it in that website. Have you checked it out dimples?
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Nov 10, 2005, 04:22 PM
    Wonder how much that one cost
    And also the shipping
    The site doesn't tell how much it is.

Nov 11, 2005, 08:31 AM
    I have checked the site
    I have checked the site but they are not putting the price there. Tanned, where do you think we get these products? You know any sellers? We would be very thankful if you can help us here.

Nov 11, 2005, 06:43 PM
    I have checked the site but they are not putting the price there. Tanned, where do you think we get these products? You know any sellers? We would be very thankful if you can help us here.
    No, I don’t know any sellers. I’ve also checked eBay but no luck. Let me check that site again. I really want to compare their prices to what we have got here. I’ll let you guys know. And sure I’ll be as helpful as it gets. But guys you need to know something about the cream. It peels the skin to some extent at first. Like I said, it was too strong for me. After using it for days my skin turned kind of wrinkled and darker. So I stopped it at once. Maybe this happened because of my sensitive skin or maybe the skin was getting ready to peel because only 10 days ago I applied a chemical peel full face and that was happened to my skin before it peeled. Anyway, nothing of that sort happened with either my underarms or hands. My hands really get much lighter when I’m using the cream on regular basis. As for underarms, I’ve stopped using it there after the area turned white and there has been no change.

Nov 13, 2005, 05:12 AM
    I have checked out other sites that sell them & they require I order 2000 units. Crazy.What would I do with that much? I don't even know yet if its effective.
    inmypjs Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2005, 01:31 PM
    Interesting to note that nobody even asked what the ingredients are in this Pohli.

Nov 13, 2005, 03:15 PM
    I can help!
    I have checked out other sites that sell them & they require I order 2000 units. Crazy.What would I do with that much? I dont even know yet if its effective.
    2000 units? Is this for real? How much is it each? I can send you one from here for free, just the shipment charges so you can give it a try. Where are you at?

Nov 13, 2005, 03:23 PM
    This is what's written on the Pohli
    Quote Originally Posted by inmypjs
    Interesting to note that nobody even asked what the ingredients are in this Pohli.
    Cream Against Freckles
    Pimples, yellow spotted skin , blackheads, and all other skin impurities

As for the ingredients, it come with the cream package which I don't have right now. I'm going to get that and write them for you. As far as I remember, no hydroqionone.

Nov 13, 2005, 05:54 PM
    Thanks, but my point is that nobody bothered to know in case there are harmful ingredients in it... like HQ... before asking where one could buy it.

Nov 13, 2005, 11:10 PM
    Thanks, but my point is that nobody bothered to know in case there are harmful ingredients in it...like HQ...before asking where one could buy it.
    As you can see, nobody even tried it yet so why not go to the site & check out the ingredients yourself. Anyway, who cares. I think I did not ask you to try it yourself.

Nov 14, 2005, 11:56 PM
    As you can see, nobody even tried it yet so why not go to the site & check out the ingredients yourself. Anyway, who cares. I think I did not ask you to try it yourself.
    My case in point! Nobody cared. Even YOU don't care. And nodody may have even tried it yet but people are willing to spend their hard earned money already without even checking. I'm not going to buy it, that's not the intention of my post. I also do not mean to offend you because the post is not directed at you but to everyone in general. I just think people need to ask what the ingredients first before they actually ask where they could buy it. With the proliferation of harmful ingredients out there, one has to do his/her own due diligence to protect himself/herself.

P.S. Did you actually go to the site yourself? If you can find the ingredients, let us know.

Nov 15, 2005, 02:42 AM
    My case in point! Nobody cared. Even YOU don't care. And nodody may have even tried it yet but people are willing to spend their hard earned money already without even checking. I'm not going to buy it, that's not the intention of my post. I also do not mean to offend you because the post is not directed at you but to everyone in general. I just think people need to ask what the ingredients first before they actually ask where they could buy it. With the proliferation of harmful ingredients out there, one has to do his/her own due diligence to protect himself/herself.

P.S. Did you actually go to the site yourself? If you can find the ingredients, let us know.
    Lol.Nobody buys without thinking. We are not idiots. We do research about the products first. Find where they can be bought, the ingredients, check who has used them before. The key here being RESEARCH. I have checked out the sites. There are no listed ingredients there so I am trying to get hold of the sellers(That exactly is my POINT why I asked where they can be bought) to give me some pertinent information.
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 17, 2005, 01:51 PM
    Dimps, I think I will have to dis-agree
    Im on Amira Magic cream like I mentioned to you awhile ago and it has kept it's promised. Again, I can only speak through my own experience. It works for me! :D

Hahaha. True. Magic creams are a waste of money & there is no magic there at all!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I order magic cream? [ 11 Answers ]

Can I order magic cream with money order?. And is there any othere site that I can get this from?. Thanks

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Needing Some Magic (in the Cream etc.) [ 3 Answers ]

I posted earlier on my chameleon-like ability to change skin color depending on temperature. Cold=fair, Hot=Tan Well, I've been using some really Bureau of Food and Drug-approved magic creams and glutathione pills, plus undergoing some really serious pampering at the spa and salon -- body scrubs...

What is pervil magic cream whitening? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello to all, Some people here were mentioning amira magic cream but what about pervil magic cream? Which is better in these two magic creams? Which one is cheaper? Thanks

View more questions Search