Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunflowergagnon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2005, 09:08 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I have been spotting brown and feeling cramps now for 4 days, I am on the pill but my period is not due for another week. Could I be pregnant? I have been on the same pill for over a year now!

Can someone help me here?

Thanks
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Nov 9, 2005, 11:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflowergagnon
    I have been spotting brown and feeling cramps now for 4 days, I am on the pill but my period is not due for another week. Could I be pregnant?? I have been on the same pill for over a year now!

Can someone help me here?

Thanks
    Most pills are 99% effective. So it would be unlikely that you are pregnant. However, it should be taken into consideration if you did not miss a lot of them. If in doubt, urine pregnancy tests would be good to try.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 10, 2005, 08:00 AM
    TO sunflowergagnon
    Hi. Welcome to the forum.
    First and foremost, when in doubt - Always see your doctor.
    Second, Take a EPT or HPT, even though they might be negative does not mean your not.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.
    www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.

I've also attached a PDF document about menstruation and hope it links here.
    If it does not, please let me know and I'll PM it to you or send it to you via email. Hope all works out well.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Menstruation Summary.pdf (87.4 KB, 268 views)
    sunflowergagnon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2005, 09:56 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Thanks for the replys. Those sites were helpful as well.

Thanks
    sunflowergagnon :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 10, 2005, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflowergagnon
    Thanks for the replys. Those sites were helpful as well.

Thanks
    sunflowergagnon :)
    You are welome, and just in case you find our efforts to help during our free time, please don't hesitate to rate us by clicking on 'rate this post' at the upper right hand corner of the blue line above your name. We appreciate any input, even if you disapprove - it's OK. Thanks.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 23, 2005, 01:40 PM
    I don't know either - but something is happening...
    Quote Originally Posted by littledan1
    I don't know if this is right but i'm going to post this post 5 times to see what happens?
    OK, you posted how many times? What was your question? If you ask a question, it will be answered by someone with the experience or confidence to help you, but a plain statement that you just put here is not really a question. Please try again. State your problem, then ask for the advice you need. Good Luck.

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 25, 2005, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by littledan1
    yea ur right, (even though I have noooooo idea what you said) :confused:
    Dear, this is a thread about Motherhood and Pregnancy. You, however, and correct me if I'm wrong, are a young man, so what were you trying to do on this thread? If you have a question about the real issue of this thread, then post it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search