Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacquelynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 08:25 AM
    I know some of the song need a title!
    [F]from what I know its "your right i get it, it all makes sense your the perfect person" it's the chorus and it's a rock song that comes on my station just never gives a name.
    princessgloomy Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Its by Chevelle called I Get It off their newest cd Vena Sera. Great song :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Need to find out a song title I have some of the words from the song [ 2 Answers ]

The song goes like this: Be good for your mama Cause she'll need a hand to hold Boy she loves you More than you could know

Who sand this song and what's the song title? [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember specifically when but I think it's late 80s or early 90s,I can recall a few lines from the lyrics,it goes... hell of a hell of a,she's so fine,hell of a hell of a,blows my ing,hell of a hell of a... she's a hell of a girl yeah,I know she's so fine.please help. Kind regards

Need a Artist and Song Title of a song [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, There is a song I heard years ago but I can't remember the artist name and song title. All I have is a lyrics of a few lines of the song. "Kiss me with all your heart, Your love is sweeter than wine But wine is all i have"

Song in head need title of song! [ 1 Answers ]

I really don't know much of the song just a few words of it well here it goes. ... Here in paradise put up a... Light/lie... Oh no don't where to go, don't know what you got.. :confused:

View more questions Search