Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Oct 31, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Hello Exon:

I understand that, I worked in a Lab for many years, all I am saying is that it wouldn't hurt to try to flush out his system as much as possiable.
    motherof3 Posts: 51, Reputation: 6

Nov 1, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy459459
    Hello Exon:

I understand that, I worked in a Lab for many years, all i am saying is that it wouldnt hurt to try to flush out his system as much as possiable.
    Do they always test the temperature right away?

Nov 1, 2007, 06:36 AM
    Yes there is a temp gage on the cup that he pee's into. No way of getting around that. Sometimes they even have to stay in the room with the people taking the drug test for security reasons, so they can't tamper with it you know? It all depends on the place that they take it.

Nov 1, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Yes there is a temp gage on the cup that he pee's into. No way of getting around that. Sometimes they even have to stay in the room with the people taking the drug test for security reasons, so they can't tamper with it you know? It all depends on the place that they take it.
    Well He told the person he interviewed with the truth about him not smoking for two weeks, She said thank you for being honest and do not try to use any of that stuff from GNC to mask it, She said do not repeat this but use someone else's urine because you only get one shot, So he brought some in a bottle and put it in a cup of hot tea water from dunkin donuts to keep it warm, when the guy filled out the paper there was a question was the temp tested within 4 minutes and was it between 90 -100 he checked yes before he even gave him the pee, so he did what he had to do the guy labeled it, my fiancé initialed it and the guy put it in a bag on the shelf, Do you think he will be OK, he has not gotten the results yet. He did get a copy of the form sayingit was the right temp, So can it be changed after

Nov 1, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Who's Pee did he use? IF the Temp was OK and the urine that he used was clean then he should be fine...

Nov 1, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Whos Pee did he use? IF the Temp was ok and the urine that he used was clean then he should be fine.....

I know this is really sad but he used our 6 yr old sons. He just worried because the guy checked off the temp was OK and gave him a copy of the paper and said your all set, He did not see any temp strip on the cup

Nov 1, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Whos Pee did he use? IF the Temp was ok and the urine that he used was clean then he should be fine.....
    So my question really is If my fiancé has a copy saying the temp was OK, they can not change it later right.

Nov 1, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Correct, tell him never to do that again! And stop smoking pot! Its not worth all the trouble that comes along with it!

Nov 1, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Correct, tell him never to do that again! And stop smoking pot! Its not worth all the trouble that comes along with it!
    Thank you, He will not do it again. I think God was on his side here We are having a really bad financial problem right now so he was desperate and I am sure he would not get away with it again.

Nov 1, 2007, 12:09 PM
    I can't believe he got away with it this time. I mean I really hope he stays off that stuff, because 10 to 1 the company does ramdom drug test to all there employees. I guess I've just been lucky because I have never touched that stuff before... I just hope everything works out for you and your family...
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Nov 1, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Why do you say God was on his side, when God does not lie and does not decieve? And why would anyone want to work where they told you to use someone else's urine? That doesn't sound right at all. "Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first set out to deceive."

Nov 2, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by savedsinner7
    Why do you say God was on his side, when God does not lie and does not decieve? And why would anyone want to work where they told you to use someone else's urine? That doesn't sound right at all. "Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first set out to deceive."
    I am saying we are so broke right now and have three kids to feed so someone was on his side. God doesn't lie and decieve but he will forgive a murderer and child molester though right.
    Rezasartipi Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 04:13 PM
    You could go to pipe shops and get READY CLEAN to wash it out of your system. It costs around 40 bucks and you drink it 5 hrs before you are taking the test and everything will be fine trust me I have used it before.. I live in California so I don't know if you have shops like that wherever you are from..

Nov 5, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezasartipi
    You could go to pipe shops and get READY CLEAN to wash it out of your system. It costs around 40 bucks and you drink it 5 hrs before you are taking the test and everything will be fine trust me i have used it before.. I live in California so I dont know if you have shops like that wherever you are from..
    THe woman who told him to use someone else's urine said not to use anything like that stuff, because now somelabs test for it
    Rezasartipi Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Ohh that could llbe true now a days.. They probably have caught up to these products..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

After a drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My son had a drug test, but my question is has anyone had a doctor's office call you about it, and if so why would they do that?

Drug Test? [ 2 Answers ]

I take a diet pill called lipodrene. Will that show up on a drug test?

Drug Test! [ 8 Answers ]

How Long Will Marijuana Stay In Your System? In My Case It Was My First Time Ever Smoking Weed And Me And Three Friends Shared A Dime Bag, Which Really Isn't A lot, I Didn't Feel The High Or Anything. This Happened On The Saturday The 2nd. I Have To Take A Drug Test For A Job And Im Scared It'll...

Drug test [ 3 Answers ]

If an emergency room doe's a drug test can they turn it over to your regular doctor without asking?

Drug test [ 2 Answers ]

I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I was given a prescription for Histussin HC cough syrup for a cold and am taking it 2 tsp. twice a day. It has hydrocodone in it. Do I tell them and bring in a copy of the prescripton? Will it be all right , since this has been prescribed by my doctor?

View more questions Search