Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deano12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Female Orgasim's! (sp)
    Hello people,

Me again... Typical I know.

But just a quick question, and my GF will more than likely kill me for asking this but...
    At what age should girls start having orgasims? I read that not until a girl is 18+ should she get them regulary during intercorse?

Now my GF is only 16 (Please no one shout at me - Were in-love and age really doesn't matter in this case), and I've only made her orgasm about 5 time in 4 months... I was her first back then, and she went almost every time we done it.

About 2 months ago it started to stop, only when a lot of effort goes into it can I make her go, and sometimes not even then. Only certain ways make her even feel like going (legs in the air). She seems to get stuck a lot as well... Like at the point of going but just gets stuck there... As you can prob amagin she gets very frustrated when I go after holding it in trying to hold out as long as I can to get her over that haulting point...

Any advised on how to get over this Stuck feeling would be grateful... Thanks.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Hello Deano:

Dude! At what age did YOU start having orgasms? I think I had my first one at 3. Why do you think a girl is any different?

excon
    jennyluvjohnnydepp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Well I don't know what to say on this but yeah a girl can have orgasims at 16
    And to be honest I feel there more to the sextual part like holding hand long walks tlking
    Smiley5 Posts: 16, Reputation: 6

Oct 30, 2007, 01:36 PM
    I am female and I know that it was difficult for me to orgasm with a partner during intercourse when I was younger. I think for me a lot of it was psychological. This wasn't really a problem anymore as I hit my mid-twenties. As I got older, it was easier to relax and just have fun. In the interim, I was lucky that I had partners that could understand that it is not important for partners to have orgasms at the same time for sex to be great. It was so much easier for me to relax if we took turns. For me being relaxed was the key. Good luck!

PS: excon is absolutely correct in my opinion!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Oh brother, yet again... Sorry, but you are never too young or too old to orgasm (that by the way is the correct spelling)
    Deano12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 01:07 AM
    Ok... Thank you all for your advice... Its helped in the case of the age question.

But what about this "Getting Stuck" problem? Is there any reason why she gets to the hightened point of an orgasm but just can't go that little bit more and actually have one?
    jennyluvjohnnydepp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Well probably for she not that intrested with the sex part sorry to say feel she has to give you abit and probably pretend to love it or even could get tried easy
    joshua86666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 06:48 AM
    Dude, first off take about 20 min to cuddle and warm her up. A lot of petting rubbing kissing talking. Get her comfortable in bed with you, she needs to be relaxed. Get her to tell you what she wants while your doing it, if she can't tell you to rub her breast or put you finger in her butt or whatever it is that gets her going it won't be easy to get her off.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua86666 View Post
    dude, first off take about 20 min to cuddle and warm her up. a lot of petting rubbing kissing talking. get her comfortable in bed with you, she needs to be relaxed. get her to tell you what she wants while your doing it, if she can't tell you to rub her breast or put you finger in her butt or whatever it is that gets her going it wont be easy to get her off.
    20 minutes, is that all :rolleyes:

This thread is from 2007.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    20 minutes, is that all :rolleyes:

This thread is from 2007.
    Hello shaz,

Yeah, 20 minutes is short... But, don't you think 2 years is a little long?

excon
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello shaz,

Yeah, 20 minutes is short... But, don't you think 2 years is a little long?

excon
    Hmm, yes I have to agree that I would feel a little numb after 2 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Female masturbation. [ 11 Answers ]

Okaay, This sounds awkward and like.. weird? But I suck at masturbating. I'm not a virgin, and I've been masturbated by guys, but it never feels as good when I do it? I try to do it the same way, but it just sucks.. the only thing that can ever do anything for me is clitoral stimulation, but it...

Concern female [ 1 Answers ]

I know that you can get pregnant while on you period,but is it normal for your period to stop for a while and start up again

What is a female orgasm? [ 8 Answers ]

What is a female orgasm?

Female odor [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I recently gave birth to my first child and I am heavier than I use to be. Since I gave birth I have noticed that I smell different down there than I use to. I went to the doctor thinking I had an infection and it came back negative. What can I take to stop vaginal odor that is over...

View more questions Search